Deer Boy Part 2

Time Machine

"I'm Luhan." he offered his hand to Yoona. Yoona smiled and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Luhan-shi. I'm Yoona." she said. "Nice to meet you too." he smiled. "Are you working here in the company? I haven't seen you before." Yoona asked. "No I'm not. I'm Seungyeon's cousin. I live in China actually but I went here for some business purpose." he said. "Ah, I see." Yoona nodded. "How's Seungyeon?" he looked at her. "Eh?" Yoona looked at him. "I mean, is she strict or?" he laughed a little. "Not really. She's very kind to me actually." Yoona said. "Hmm, that's odd. Usually she is strict to her employees." he said. "She told me to just follow everything she said and she won't be strict on me though." Yoona smiled a little. Luhan nodded.

 

"Luhan!" both Luhan and Yoona turned to look for the owner of the voice. "Oh, Seungyeon." Luhan smiled. "I see you met my assistant." Seungyeon smiled. "Yeah." Luhan looked at Yoona then smiled at her. "Anyway, my father wants to talk to you." Seungyeon said. "Okay then, See you around Yoona." Luhan said then left with Seungyeon following him.

 

Yoona looked around again. "Why don't you talk to the people around?" Yoona looked at the guy in front of her. It was Kyuhyun. "It's okay. I'm about to leave anyway." Yoona said. "Already?" Kyuhyun asked. Yoona nodded. "Yeah. My mom needs me." 

 

"Yoona." Kyuhyun called her when she was about to leave. Yoona stopped then looked at Kyuhyun. "Uhm... T-take care." Kyuhyun didn't know why but he knows he wants to say something to her but he can't. Yoona just nodded then left the place. "Aish Cho Kyuhyun." he shook his head then looked at the door.

 

"So...." Seungyeon smiled at her cousin. "So?" Luhan asked her. "I saw the way you smiled while you were talking to Yoona." Seungyeon . "Yah Seungyeon!" Luhan glared at his cousin. "I'm just kidding Lu!" Seungyeon laughed. "But seriously, Yoona is very hardworking and simple. I like her for you." she looked at Luhan. "Are you trying to set me up?" Luhan looked at her. "Lu, it's been since you dated someone. I've already told you this before but it's been a long time since-" "I know. Don't mention her name Seungyeon. You know I don't want to hear her name ever again." Luhan was serious this time. "I know Lu. But I'm serious. I think it's about time you see someone. Focusing on work all the time will only give you stress. Have some fun with someone." Seungyeon smiled at him. "Look at me! Even though I'm so busy and stressed with my works, at least I'm happy every time I finish my work because I know Kyuhyun oppa is there to fetch me and eat with me." she added. Luhan smiled and shook his head at his cousin.

 

"Maybe..... Maybe I should follow Seungyeon's advice this time." Luhan thought as he looked outside of his car.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay, I saw lots of you are expecting the guy would be lee jonghyun but eeeeng, it was luhan~ hehe but who knows, jonghyun MIGHT appear as the story goes on hehe! Thanks for reading! Do leave some comments!!!!! :D