Again and Again

Time Machine

 

~~~

YoonA still can’t believe that she saw KyuHyun yesterday. “Will I see him again?” YoonA asked herself. Suddenly, YoonA’s mother came inside her room. “YoonA, can you do me a favor? I really need these ingredients. Can you go to the supermarket and buy me these?” Her mother asked her. “Sure. I’ll just change my clothes.” YoonA smiled. “Thank you.” Her mother smiled at her then left her room. After 10 minutes, YoonA went down. “I’ll be going now!” YoonA told her mother. “Okay, be careful.” Her mother told her.

 

YoonA arrived at the supermarket. She got the paper that her mother gave her. She then started to look for the ingredients that her mother needs. Soon enough, she got all the ingredients. YoonA suddenly saw her favorite snack, Pocky. “Ah my favorite! I should buy one.” YoonA smiled at herself and went to get one box. YoonA was about to leave when she got one box when suddenly she bumped into someone. “Oh. I’m sorry.” YoonA bowed without looking at the person. “It’s okay.” The person said. For a moment, YoonA’s eyes widened.

 

That voice. It’s very familiar. Could it be…..?

 

YoonA looked up and saw KyuHyun in front of her. She was surprised to see him; so he was. Both of their eyes are opened wide. “Y-YoonA.” KyuHyun stuttered. “Oh. H-hey.” YoonA tried to smile. “I’m sorry. I should go now.” YoonA bowed then was about to leave when suddenly KyuHyun grabbed her wrist. “What?” YoonA asked KyuHyun.

 

KyuHyun went to pick up one box of Pocky. “I’ll buy this for you.” KyuHyun smiled a little YoonA. “Uhm, n-no need. It’s okay. I already got one.” YoonA tried to avoid KyuHyun’s eyes. “No. I’ll buy this. And I’ll give it to you.” KyuHyun then dragged YoonA to the counter to pay. After paying, KyuHyun gave YoonA the Pocky. “Just take it.” KyuHyun handed YoonA the Pocky then smiled. “Gosh, that smile.” YoonA thought to herself. YoonA had no choice but to take the Pocky. “Thanks.” YoonA bowed a little. “I should go now. My mom is waiting for her ingredients.” YoonA didn’t even look at KyuHyun then left. KyuHyun looked at YoonA who is now slowly fading away from his sight. “It’s nice to see you YoonA. I miss you so much. I’m sorry.” KyuHyun looked down.

 

“What was that?” YoonA touched her chest as she walked out of the supermarket. She was walking so fast because of what happened. “That was really awkward. Aish!” YoonA said.

 

YoonA finally arrived. She immediately went to the kitchen then gave her mother the ingredients. “Thank you.” Her mother told her once again. YoonA tried to smile at her mother. She was still thinking about what happened to her earlier. “YoonA, are you okay? You look nervous.” Her mother asked her. “I’m fine.” YoonA said. Her mother just nodded then went back to cooking. YoonA ran upstairs then went inside her room.

 

YoonA got her two boxes of Pocky. She knew KyuHyun knows about her addiction with Pocky. YoonA smiled a little as she remembered one incident with KyuHyun.

 

*Flashback*

 

YoonA smiled widely as she saw the stacks of Pocky inside the store. KyuHyun noticed YoonA. “You want those?” KyuHyun asked his girlfriend. YoonA immediately nodded. “Wait here.” KyuHyun went inside the store while YoonA was waiting outside. “Here.” KyuHyun handed three boxes of Pocky. “Woah. One box is enough for me.” YoonA opened her eyes widely as she look inside the plastic bag. “Why did you buy three?” YoonA looked at her boyfriend. “Three boxes represent the three words I would always tell you.” KyuHyun looked into YoonA’s eyes. YoonA can’t help but blush. “I love you.” KyuHyun kissed YoonA’s forehead and hugged her.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

YoonA’s tears slowly fell down as she remembered her moments with KyuHyun. “I’m trying to move on KyuHyun. Why are you suddenly showing up?” YoonA hugged herself.

~~~