Jealous?

Time Machine

"Luhan?" Taeyeon looked at her best friend. "Yes. He is Seungyeon's cousin. I met him last night at the party." Yoona smiled. "Care to explain everything that happened and why are you smiling like that?" Taeyeon raised her eyebrow. "Nothing happened really. We just had a small chat. He needed to go somewhere that's why it was just a short talk." Yoona said. "I didn't hear the explanation for my question 'why are you smiling like that'" Taeyeon grinned. "Taenggg~" Yoona pouted. "Aigoo, I'm just asking. Anyway, is he good looking?" Taeyeon asked. Yoona nodded, slightly smiling. "Oohhhh, now I know why." Taeyeon said. "Yah!" Yoona playfully punched her best friend.

 

"Good morning Seungyeon-shi." Yoona bowed at her boss. "Good morning too Yoona." Seungyeon smiled at her. "By the way, I need you to send these files to my cousin Luhan at his office. Here's the address." Seungyeon handed Yoona the files and a small paper where Luhan's office address is written. "Arasseo ma'am." Yoona nodded then went back to her work. "Lu, you should thank me later." Seungyeon chuckled then went inside her office.

 

"Yoona? Where are you going?" Kyuhyun saw Yoona leaving the building. "Uhm, Seungyeon-shi asked me to hand these files to Luhan-shi." Yoona said. "Luhan?" Kyuhyun looked at her. Yoona nodded. "I assume you know him... Right?" Yoona said. Kyuhyun nodded. "Okay then I'll be going now." Yoona bowed then went outside.

 

"Oh Oppa!" Seungyeon smiled as Kyuhyun entered her office. "I saw Yoona-shi a while ago..." Kyuhyun started, he felt weird saying 'Yoona-shi' but since Seungyeon doesn't know about their past, he needs to say it. "Ah yeah, I told her to go to Luhan's office." Seungyeon smiled at him. "I know that smile. What are you planning?" Kyuhyun asked. "Oppa, you know how much I want my cousin to see someone right?..." Seungyeon started. Kyuhyun looked at her waiting for her to continue. "...and I think Yoona might be the one." she continued. "What?" Kyuhyun tried to laugh. "Why? Yoona is a nice girl. And besides, I think Lu likes her." she said. "Like her? They just met last night and he already like her? Isn't it a bit too fast?" "Oppa, why do you sound like your mad?" Seungyeon chuckled. "I know my cousin very well. Okay maybe I was exaggerating, maybe.... Lu is interested in her." she said. Kyuhyun didn't know what to say anymore. How can he make Yoona close to him again if Seungyeon's already setting her up with her cousin.

 

"I'm looking for Luhan-shi." Yoona told the girl at the entrance. "May I know your name miss?" the girl asked. "Im Yoona from the Han Company. I was asked by my boss Seungyeon-shi to hand these files to Luhan-shi." she said. "Okay. Wait for a while Yoona-shi." the girl smiled at her while dialing on the telephone. After a few minutes... "You can go now to 5th floor Yoona-shi. The first door is Luhan-shi's office." the girl told her. Yoona bowed then went to the elevator.

 

Yoona knocked on Luhan's door. "Oh Yoona-shi." Luhan smiled at her. "Annyeonghaseyo Luhan-shi." Yoona bowed. "Come inside." Luhan made way for Yoona to come inside his office. "Seungyeon-shi asked me to hand these files to you." Yoona placed the files in Luhan's table. "She did? Really... That girl.. Aish. She could've just ask me to come over at her office than making you come all the way here." Luhan shook his head. "Ah, it's okay Luhan-shi. It's my job. I'm her assistant so it's my job." Yoona smiled. Luhan couldn't help but smile too when he saw her smile. "Anyway, I'll go now since I'm done handing you the files." Yoona bowed and was about to leave when suddenly... "Uh, Yoona-shi."  Luhan called her. Yoona turned back and faced him. "Its almost lunch time, would you like to eat lunch with me?" Luhan smiled at her.

 

Seungyeon and Kyuhyun was having their lunch together when suddenly Seungyeon's phone vibrated. "OMG! Yes! My plan worked!" Seungyeon almost shouted which made Kyuhyun looked up to her. "What plan?" Kyuhyun was curious. Seungyeon smiled at him then handed her phone to him. Kyuhyun didn't know what to feel when he saw the text message that Seungyeon received.

 

"Seungyeon-ah! Your assistant might come back there a little late. I asked her to have lunch with me. She says it's okay as long as I get your permission. - Lu."