Friends?

Time Machine

"Did I just heard you say you had lunch with Kyuhyun?!" Taeyeon looked at her best friend. "Hmm." Yoona nodded. "Why?" She added. "Yoona...." Taeyeon started but Yoona cut her off. "I know what you're going to say. And don't worry, it's just one lunch. It won't happen again. He was just begging me the whole time and I was so annoyed that's why I said yes." Yoona said. "Thats the problem Yoong." Taeyeon looked at Yoona. "I don't think it will only happen once." Taeyeon said. "Taeng, my boss Seungyeon will be back after 2 days anyway so no. It won't happen again." Yoona tried to smile. "Oh really..." Taeyeon  smirked. "Whatever!" Yoona playfully punched her best friend. "Will it only happen once?" Yoona thought to herself.

 

"Hey. Good morning." Kyuhyun greeted Yoona. "Erm, good morning too." Yoona was a bit uncomfortable. "Are you okay? You seem uncomfortable." Kyuhyun chuckled. "I'm fine." Yoona looked away. "Oh well, okay then. See you later at lunch." And with that Kyuhyun entered his office. "Wait, what? See you later?" Yoona told herself and looked at Kyuhyun's office door. "No! No way! I won't eat lunch with him today. Yesterday was enough." Yoona sighed. "Why are you doing this to me?" Yoona said.

 

It was lunch time and Yoona was hurrying in packing her things so that Kyuhyun won't see her. "Come on elevator!!! Faster!!" Yoona kept on looking around. Luckily, there was still no sign of Kyuhyun. The elevator door opened and Yoona went inside immediately. "That was close." Yoona closed her eyes and sighed. 

 

"Hey Yoo-" Kyuhyun went outside his office to look for Yoona but unfortunately, she wasnt there anymore. "Where is she..." Kyuhyun looked around. "Oh good afternoon sir." one of the employee who was about to go outside greeted Kyuhyun. "Good afternoon too. Have you seen Yoona?" Kyuhyun asked. "I saw her a while ago. I think she took her lunch already. She was in a hurry I guess." the employee told him. "Oh okay, thank you." Kyuhyun said then left. "Is she trying to avoid me?" Kyuhyun thought to himself.

 

Lunch time was over and Yoona went back on working. Kyuhyun got back too and she saw Yoona focused on the computer screen. "Where were you?" He asked Yoona. "I had lunch. It was lunch break right.." Yoona avoided Kyuhyun's eyes. "I know. What I mean is, I told you earlier that we'll have lunch together right?" Kyuhyun said. "You did?" Yoona continued on typing. "Yes I did. Well not directly but I said I'll see you later." Kyuhyun scratched the back of his head. "Sorry. I forgot." Yoona lied. 

 

"....are you trying to avoid me?" Kyuhyun suddenly asked. "Uhm..." Yoona tried to answer but she doesn't know what to say. "Yoona, I told there's nothing with us eating lunch together. Just think of it like we're friends." Kyuhyun said. Yoona was still feeling uncomfortable. "But what if the other employees sees us, Kyuhyun you're my boss now. Whether you like it or not. Everything is different now." Yoona said. "But-" "Please Kyuhyun. Stop making this hard for me." Yoona looked down. "What are you talking about?" Kyuhyun looked at her. "You know what I'm talking about... So please..." Yoona said. "Can we be friends at least?" Kyuhyun asked. Yoona didn't answer. "Come on." Kyuhyun looked at her. Yoona looked up and looked at him. "But I'll call you Sir when we're here at the office." Yoona said. Kyuhyun cant do anything but to say yes. At least Yoona agreed on him being her friend. 

 

"Fine." Kyuhyun said. Yoona smiled a little which made Kyuhyun smile too. "I hope this is not a bad decision. Cause if it is then Taeyeon's going to kill me." Yoona thought about Taeyeon's words to her. On the other hand, "I'll do everything to be close to you again Yoona." Kyuhyun thought to himself.

 

Two days has passed. Today is the last day of Kyuhyun being Yoona's "temporary" boss. Luckily, Yoona had finished everything Seungyeon assigned to her. "Someone's in a good mood today I see." Yoona was startled and looked up. She saw Kyuhyun smiling at her. "Ugh that smile." Yoona thought. "Uhm, yeah. I'm done with everything Seungyeon-shi assigned me to do." Yoona smiled. Kyuhyun can't help but miss that smile of hers. "Oh well then congrats!" Kyuhyun smiled. "I think this calls for a mini celebration." he aded. "Mini celebration?" Yoona asked. "Hmm. My treat." Kyuhyun nodded. Yoona think of it for a while. "This wont be bad right? I mean this will be our last lunch together since Seungyeon is coming back tomorrow..." Yoona thought to herself. "Sure." Yoona stood up and packed her things. "Great!" Kyuhyun did a thumbs up. "But don't forget, it's your treat!" Yoona said. Kyuhyun chuckled. "Still the same Yoona." 

 


So hey guys! First of all, thank you to all the subscribers!! And those who gives their comments!! I appreciate it A LOT! :-) Anyway, I just want to greet you guys a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hehe :D I'm not sure when will I update this again but I've been thinking of adding another male character in this story. Of course to complete the "love square".... Is there such thing as love square? Lol anyway, I'm still thinking who will it be... Do you have any suggestions? Hehe anyway, thanks again for reading! Don't forget to comment! xoxo