Fate?

Time Machine

 

~~~

“Okay. What’s wrong again?” TaeYeon sighed as she looked at you. “Do you really need to ask me that?” YoonA sarcastically said. TaeYeon pouted. “Okay fine. I’ll tell you.” YoonA looked at her best friend who is waiting for her explanation. “I saw him again yesterday.” YoonA sighed. “Again?” TaeYeon looked at YoonA. YoonA nodded. “I was buying something at the supermarket then suddenly I bumped into someone… turns out it was him.” YoonA continued. “Gosh, don’t you think the two of you are really meant to be?” TaeYeon said. “I-I mean, maybe it’s just coincidence.” TaeYeon made a ‘peace’ sign to YoonA. “I don’t know.” YoonA sighed.

 

“Ah! Let us not talk about him. Erase! Erase! Erase!” TaeYeon told her best friend. YoonA can’t help but chuckled at her best friend’s action. “By the way, you’re going to apply for a job right?” TaeYeon changed the topic. “Yes. I’ll have an interview later.” YoonA smiled. “Good luck!” TaeYeon smiled too.

 

“Han Company.” YoonA looked at the huge building in front of her. “I can do this! Fighting!” YoonA cheered herself then went inside the building. “Excuse me; I’m here for the interview.” YoonA smiled at woman in the counter. “Ms. Im YoonA?” the woman asked. YoonA nodded. “You may go to Mr. Han’s office at the fifth floor.” The woman handed YoonA an I.D. “Thanks.” YoonA bowed then went inside the elevator.

 

The interview is going good so far. Mr. Han was impressed with YoonA’s skills. “I’m glad you went here YoonA-shi.” Mr. Han smiled at her. “Your skills are really good. You’re smart. I’m sure you’ll be a big help in this company.” Mr. Han continued. YoonA can’t help but smile widely. “Thank you Mr. Han. I will do my best if you accept me.” YoonA bowed. “Then I guess you really have to do your best, I accept you Im YoonA to be on my company.” Mr. Han offered his hand. YoonA immediately shook his hand. “Thank you so much.” YoonA said. “You’re going to start tomorrow as my daughter’s secretary.” Mr. Han told YoonA. YoonA nodded. “7:30am. Sharp.” Mr. Han reminded her again before leaving the room. YoonA was so happy that she has now a job. “Yes! Finally!” YoonA stood up then left the room.

~

Meanwhile, at the first floor…

 

“Good evening Sir.” The woman at the counter bowed at the guy in front of her so did the guy. Then another woman approached him. “Sir, Mr. Han wants to have a meeting with you about the delivery of our products to U.S.” the woman said. “Okay, I’ll meet him now.” The guy said then went to the elevator.

 

“Oppa!” suddenly the guy heard someone calling him. He turned around and saw a girl smiling at him. “Oh, Seungyeon.” He said. “KyuHyun oppa!” she hugged him. “What are you doing here? I thought it’s your day-off.” Seungyeon asked. “Your dad wants me to have a meeting with him.” KyuHyun said. “Can I come?” Seungyeon asked. KyuHyun nodded. “Aish, my dad is so-“ Seungyeon said but was cut off by KyuHyun. “Shhh. He might hear you.” KyuHyun laughed. So did Seungyeon. “Aish, this elevator is too slow. I have to go now.” KyuHyun looked at his watch. “Then let’s just use the stairs!” Seungyeon suggested. “Is it okay? I mean it’s totally fine with me… but you... you’re wearing heels.” KyuHyun pointed at Seungyeon’s heels. “It’s okay for me. You’ll be late. You know my dad doesn’t like late comers.” SeungYeon pulled KyuHyun to the stairs.

 

Just then the elevator door opened. YoonA went out of the elevator and smiled. “Tomorrow. 7:30am.” YoonA told herself then went outside the building.

~~~