Almost

Time Machine

 

~~~

It was 6 am when YoonA went down. “Oh, why are you up so early?” YoonA’s mom was surprised to see her daughter waking up early. “Uh yea, umma, I finally found a job!” YoonA smiled as she took her breakfast. “Really? That’s great. I’m so happy for you.” Her mom smiled at her. “Thanks.” YoonA smiled back. “But be sure you take care of yourself okay? Don’t stress yourself too much.” Her mom added. “Arasseo.” YoonA said and continued eating her breakfast.

 

YoonA got off the bus. “7:00am” YoonA looked at her watch. She looked at the huge building in front of her. “Fighting YoonA!” she smiled to herself then went inside. “Good morning.” YoonA greeted the lady in the front desk. “Oh, YoonA-shi right?” the lady smiled. “Yes.” YoonA replied. “Ms. Han will be here in a few minutes.” The lady told YoonA. “She’s the daughter of Mr. Han right?” YoonA asked carefully. “Ah, yes. She will be your boss.” The lady said.

 

After a few minutes, a girl went inside the building. “Good morning Ms. Han.” The lady at the front desk bowed. “This is Im YoonA. She will be your new secretary starting today.” The lady introduced YoonA. “Annyeong haseyo, Im YoonA imnida.” YoonA bowed. “Nice to meet you YoonA. I’m Han Seungyeon.” Seungyeon smiled at her. “Let’s go.” She added. YoonA nodded then followed Seungyeon. “She doesn’t look strict.” YoonA sighed in relief.

 

“This is my office. Your table will be beside my door.” Seungyeon told YoonA. YoonA nodded then put her things on her table. “Right now, you just need to sit there and wait for my instructions.” Seungyeon said. “Okay.” YoonA smiled a little. “Are you scared of me?” Seungyeon chuckled. “Ah, n-no.” YoonA said nervously. “Don’t be. I’m not bad.” Seungyeon chuckled. “As long as you follow my instructions properly, everything will be okay between us. Arasseo?” Seungyeon patted YoonA shoulder. “Ah, arasseo.” YoonA said.

 

Everything is going smoothly for YoonA during her first day at work. She followed Seungyeon’s instructions carefully and properly. “YoonA, you can take your lunch break now. Just be back after an hour.” Seungyeon smiled at YoonA. “Thank you.” YoonA stood up then left the room. After YoonA left the room, Seungyeon’s phone rang. “Hello?” Seungyeon answered the call. “Seungyeonnieee~” It was KyuHyun. Seungyeon can’t help but giggle. “Yah, oppa! It doesn’t sound cute.” Seungyeon lied. It was too cute for her actually. “Aish.” KyuHyun said. Seunghyun laughed. “Anyway, I’m here downstairs waiting for you. It’s time to eat lunch.” KyuHyun said. “Arasseo, I’ll be going down. Wait for me.” Seungyeon said cutely.

 

KyuHyun was waiting for Seungyeon on the first floor when suddenly, he saw a familiar figure going out of the building. “YoonA?” KyuHyun said silently and was about to stop her when suddenly… “Oppa!” KyuHyun turned around and saw Seungyeon smiling and approaching him. “What’s wrong? You looked worried.” Seungyeon asked him. “N-nothing. Let’s go?” KyuHyun said and Seungyeon nodded.

 

“I swear I just saw her now. Or maybe I’m hallucinating?” KyuHyun thought to himself.

~~~

Ah, short update. sorry guys for not updating. i've been busy watching mblaq's hello baby and b1a4's sesame player for a while... plus yoona's love rain too >.< aish lol anyway, you will know more about kyuhyun's pov on the next chapter. i promise (*_*) anddddd, thank you for commenting and subscribing!!