Date?

Time Machine

 

It's been few weeks since Yoona and Luhan met each other. And yes, they've had lunch together often -- too often actually. Kyuhyun didn't like this idea but he can't do anything since Seungyeon might be suspicious.
 
"Yoona!" Yoona looked around and saw Luhan approaching her. "OMG! Don't tell me that's...." Taeyeon also turned around. "Oh Luhan!" Yoona smiled. Luhan looked at the girl beside Yoona. "This is my best friend.." Yoona was cut off by Taeyeon. "I'm Taeyeon." Taeyeon smiled and shook Luhan's hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Luhan." He smiled at her. "Of course, I know you." Taeyeon grinned. Luhan looked curiously at Taeyeon. "What she means is, that I've mentioned your name the other day when she asked me about work. Hehe." Yoona tried to smile. "Oh okay." Luhan didn't know what to say. "Anyway, can I talk to you for a while?" Luhan asked Yoona. "About?" She asked him. Luhan looked at Taeyeon who is smiling and waiting for him to say something to Yoona. "I have to attend my father's party this Saturday and I need someone to come with me...... Would you like to come with me? I'll ask Seungyeon's permission." Luhan said. "Yes!" Taeyeon suddenly said which made Yoona and Luhan looked at her direction. "I mean, come on Yoona! Your friend is in need of help, come and help him." Taeyeon best friend. "Uh..." Yoona started. "I mean, it's okay if you don't want to. I'll just attend the party alone. It's fine with me." Luhan slowly said. "
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
Yoona went to her workplace when she suddenly heard Seungyeon talking to someone on her phone. 
 
"Uh yes, I want my wedding dress to be the best okay? I want it to be color white and pink." Seungyeon said. "Wedding dress?" Yoona thought. "Oh wait...... Are they getting married?" Yoona looked at Seungyeon's direction who is still busy talking to someone on her phone. "Why are you staring at her like that?" Yoona turned around and saw Kyuhyun looking at her. "Uh..." Yoona didn't know what to say. "You looked tensed. Don't worry, I'm not mad." He chuckled. "How are you?" He suddenly asked Yoona. "I'm good.." Yoona sat down and faced her computer. "How's things with Luhan?" Kyuhyun asked which made Yoona stopped typing on her computer. "What do you mean? We're just friends." Yoona looked at him and went back to typing. "Yeah right.... Just friends." Kyuhyun said, obviously not convinced with YoonA's answer.
 
Seungyeon suddenly went out her room and saw Kyuhyun in front of YoonA's workplace. "Oh oppa!" She smiled and approached him. "What are you doing here? I thought you have a meeting?" Seungyeon asked him. "Oh, I was about to go there. I just glanced at your room." Kyuhyun was obviously lying which made Yoona looked at him and shook her head. "Oh, well good thing I went out." Seungyeon held Kyuhyun's arm and smiled at him. "Yeah." Kyuhyun could only just nod. "Anyway, I need to go." Kyuhyun then started walking to the elevator.
 
"Yoona, I heard Luhan's asked you to be his date for uncle's party this Saturday?" Seungyeon smiled. Kyuhyun heard this and stopped walking turning around to look at the two girls. "Are you coming with him?" Seungyeon continued to ask. "Uh..." Yoona looked uneasy while Kyuhyun was waiting for her answer. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------
SHORT UPDATE ONLY :-(
OMG GUYS REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING T.T 
ive been really busy these past few months because of school ;_; (I'm in my third year college that's why I'm really busy) Anyway, thank you for waiting (and not unsubscribing) for this story to be updated! Trust me, I want to update this story as often as possible but I really can't ;_; Thank you for all your comments and subscription~ I really appreciate it! If you want to ask me something (or talk to me at least lol) you can go check my tumblr: hanakimchi 
 
THANK YOU GUYS ;______;