Who?

Time Machine

"Your boss said yes." Luhan smiled at Yoona after reading Seungyeon's reply. "O-okay then." she said. 

 

Luhan and Yoona went inside the restaurant. "What do you want to eat?" Luhan looked at Yoona. "Uhm, I don't really eat at fancy restaurants like this..." Yoona bit her lip. "It's okay. I recommend you to eat their chicken curry. It's the best dish here." Luhan said. Yoona looked at the menu and saw the price of chicken curry. "Eh? Ah, no... It's way too expensive." Yoona shook her head. "It's okay. My treat. No need to worry. I was the one who asked you to come with me anyway." Luhan smiled. 

 

"So, did you like it?" Luhan asked Yoona as they went out of the restaurant. "Yes! My goodness that was sooooo good!" Yoona smiled at him. Luhan couldn't help but smile too. "But still it was expensive!" Yoona pouted. Luhan chuckled. "Anyway Luhan-shi. I have to go back now. I still have some work to do." Yoona said. "Thank you again." she added then bowed.

 

"Wait!" Luhan called. Yoona turned back and looked at him in confusion. "We'll see each other again right? I-I mean..." Luhan didn't know why but he was embarrassed. Yoona chuckled at him. "Why?" Luhan looked at her. "Ah. Nothing. Sure, we'll see each other again Luhan-shi." Yoona smiled at him. "Good. Oh by the way, call me Luhan. No need the 'shi'." he said. Yoona didn't say anything, she only looked at him. "Why?I mean, we're friends now right?" he asked. Yoona nodded then smiled. "Arasseo Luhan. Just call me Yoona then. I'll see you around, bye!" 

 

Yoona went back to her work. "Lunch ended an hour ago. Where have you been?" Kyuhyun suddenly appeared in front of Yoona. "Aish. You surprised me! I went to eat lunch with someone. I asked permission to Seungyeon-shi so no need to worry." Yoona said. "Lunch with someone?" Kyuhyun asked her even though he already knew it. "Yeah." Yoona nodded while doing her work. "With who?" Kyuhyun asked her again. "Just someone." she answered. "Someone?What's his name?" he asked again. "Why do you keep on asking me questions? And why do you need to know the name of the person I ate my lunch with?" Yoona finally looked at him. "I was just asking okay..." Kyuhyun said. "Excuse me but I have some works to finish." Yoona said then went back to doing her work.

 

"Wait what? You ate lunch with that Luhan guy?" Taeyeon looked at Yoona. "Yeah." Yoona nodded. "Besides, he was the one who asked me to eat lunch with him." she added. "He was the one who..... Oh my gosh Yoong!" Taeyeon squealed. "He totally likes you!" she added. "WHAT? No! No way! It was just a.... I don't know... A friendly lunch?" Yoona said. "No! He totally likes you! I'm telling you Yoong! Why would he ask you to eat lunch with him when you only met him last time during the party huh?" Taeyeon best friend. "Taeng~~~ it's nothing... Really...." Yoona pouted. "Is he cute?" Taeyeon asked. "Y-yeah, I guess." Yoona said. Are you going to meet him again? Taeyeon asked. "I think so." Yoona said. "Ohhhhh~ if he asks you to have a date with him just say yes okay?" Taeyeon said. "Yah Taeng!!! Just because he ate lunch with me doesn't mean he likes me okay!!! And just I because I said he's cute doesn't mean I like him aish~" Yoona said. "Ara ara! But I want to meet him you know~ to see if he's really cute. Hehe." Taeyeon slightly chuckled. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

poor kyu ㅜㅜ lol