Not So Nice To Meet You..

"Peace Love and Ice Cream"

 

“So hot…” he thought as he felt the heat of the sun touching his face,  “Fid someone opened the glss door?  That’s impossible.  I’m alone in this room.”  But as he thought that he was still dreaming, he heard a little noise near him.  He lazily opened his eyes, only to close it again because of the sunlight hurting his eyes.  After a few seconds, he tried to open his eyes again.

“Hello…” an unfamiliar voice greeted him.

Eunhyuk finally realized that he was not dreaming, nor he was not hallucinating.  He hurriedly got up from his bed and faced the stranger standing right beside his bed, now blocking the sunlight behind him.  He rubbed his eyes to clear his sight, then looked at Donghae.

“W-who are you?  What are you doing in my room??” he asked with a fierce voice.

“Uh, I’m sorry if I disturbed you from sleeping.  I’m Lee Donghae, a new student here and your new roommate.” He cheerfully said.

Eunhyuk looked at him with a jolted face.  “What did you just say?  New roommate??”

Donghae nodded and smiled at him, a smile that was brighter than the sunlight coming from the terrace.

“Noooo……” Eunhyuk shouted at him that startled Donghae.

                                 ~      ~      ~

Donghae was left stunned on his feet as he watched Eunhyuk moved inside the room with an angry face.  Eunhyuk went inside the bathroom with the uniform on his hand.  Donghae heard the sound of the water coming from the shower.  After few minutes,  Eunhyuk went out, looked so refreshing and handsome on the all-black uniform of Minami High.  He looked at Donghae with an annoyed iyes before leaving the room.  Donghae flinched as Eunhyuk slammed the door close.

“D;did I do something wrong?” Donghae asked himself.  He was very shocked because of his roommate’s reaction.  He was so different when he’s awake and when he was sleeping.

“Totally different…” he whispered.

                                 ~     ~     ~

Eunhyuk, on the otherhand, was on his way through the principal’s office.  He was going to appeal for the appearance of a new student on his precious room.  But to his annoyance, the principal was not in the school.  He was in a very important seminar  at Arakawa, according to the principal’s secretary.

“Yo, Eunhyuk!!” a voice behind him called out while he was walking his way back at the Dorm B.  He turned around and saw Leeteuk running towards him.

“Leeteuk-hyung…” he uttered.

“Have you met your new roommate?” Leeteuk excitedly asked him.

“So, you knew it!  I’m going to throw him out of my room!  I don’t need a roommate!” Eunhyuk gritted his teeth with so much irritation.

“But Eunhyuk, he seemed to be nice.  Besides, your room is the only available room for him because everyone had their roommates already.  Dorm C was still under renovation.” Leeteuk said.  Park Leeteuk is the dorm head of Dorm B.

“But you know that I don’t, and I won’t allow anyone stepped inside my room!” Eunhyuk felt like Leeteuk was going to defeat him on that argument.  It was first time in history because he always win on arguments, especially if his room was at risk.

“You can’t do something about it anymore.  It was all settled.  By the way, kindly give this uniform to Donghae!” Leeteuk handed Eunhyuk a paper bag with the Minami High uniform inside it.  Before Eunhyuk could complain about it, Leeteuk already disappeared from his sight, leaving him with no other choice but to go bach to his room, no, THEIR room to give the uniform to Donghae.

 

 

Whew...how would Donghae deal with the hot-tempered Eunhyuk?  Im up for the next chapter...Im sorry if it was too short...and my grammar was ot so good...I'll try to improve my writing skill for all of you...

Comments are much welcomed here!!!