Heated Up

"Peace Love and Ice Cream"

 

“Hey, have you heard about the silly rule in Dorm B?”  Kangin just came out of nowhere in Dorm A’s dining hall.

“The “breakfast together” rule?  Hahahaha, they are all act like a kid.  Well, what do you expect from that JYP?”  Heechul smirk and stand up from his chair.  “I wonder why Leeteuk don’t come here to kill me.  I know how annoy he is to me.  And I am very excited for him to get mad like crazy.”  He laughs.

“Maybe he’s not very move on what we did to that newbie.  Damn that meddler bunny and his evil butler.  They are pain in our .  They always spoil our fun”  Jaejoong blurted and also stand up from his seat.  Breakfast is finish and classes are going to start in a short while.

“Then get rid of them.  They are always on the scene, grabbing the center stage from me.”  Heechul gritted his teeth.  “No one can win over me.  I won’t stop until that Leeteuk and Dorm B crushed into pieces!”

“Yeah right!!”  The others agreed.

____________________

“The school foundation is way too near now huh!!  I am very excited!!”  Sungmin muttered as they all settled in their classroom after the breakfast.  “Kyu-chan, don’t you ever suggest a gaming booth in our meeting later, okay!!”  He requested from his butler.  He knows that Kyuhyun would really suggest that, and would insist it until the entire class agree to his suggestion.

“But---“  Kyuhyun protested but Sungmin cutted him.

“I want a wonderland.  Full of cute bunnies.  Tea party.  And we will be in our costumes.”  He said dreamily while describing the theme he wanted.

“Cut that out, you two.”  Eunhyuk butted in.

“I thought you’re not interested on the festival?”  Sungmin said.

“I’m not.  But stop describing those silly suggestions of yours.”  He said and smirk.

“But I think what he’s saying is fun.”  Donghae commented that made Eunhyuk looked at him with annoyance.

“Are you allowed to comment on this matter?”  Eunhyuk exclaimed.

“Of course!!  He’s my friend!!”  Sungmin defended Donghae.

Kyuhyun chuckled.  “Can you stop it guys.  You are both starting a fight here.”

“Just don’t mind him, Donghae.  He’s just bored with himself.”  Sungmin pouted.

“Don’t give me that crap, Sungmin.  You’re not a child.”  Eunhyuk answered.  He’s really on his bad mood today.

Sungmin didn’t answer.  Instead, he smiled at Donghae and started describing his plans for the festival.  Donghae attentively listen to him.  The two didn’t notice the fiery glare of Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. 

“Oh really??  You love dancing?  Eunhyuk too.  But that was history.  Right Eunhyuk?’  Sungmin felt so evil today, really.  And his evilness is targeting the monster Eunhyuk.

“Really?  You dance?”  Donghae asked Eunhyuk.

“Shut up..”  Eunhyuk growled at him.

 

 

_________________

 

Just a little update from me....

Im planning to make this longer but im getting dizzy because of so much caffeine the whole day...I miss Eunhae really...