Dilemma

"Peace Love and Ice Cream"

 

:Donghae, do you want to study with me in our room tonight?”  Sungmin excitedly ask.  They have an upcoming long exam in literature and Sungmin don’t really like the said subject, 

Donghae’s face lightened up and nodded.  Having a study buddy makes studying a less burden.  Everyone were expecting that Eunhyuk would be his companion because they are roommate.  But after the incident last week when he treated his wounds, Eunhyuk never spoke to him, neither look at him.  Sounds peaceful yet melancholic for Donghae.

“But I will study with you!  No need for someone’s help.”  Kyuhyun interrupted with a frown on his face.

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun with disbelief.  “You-will-study-with me?  That never happens Kyu-chan!  You love your psp than taking care of me!  And I would love Donghae to study with me, whether you like it or not! C’mon Donghae, we need to borrow some books in the library!”

Sungmin grabbed Donghae’s arm and dragged him out of the classroom.

“Damn!”  Kyuhyun cursed and follow Sungmin and Donghae.  He could not afford to lose with a newbie.  Sungmin’s affection is just for him.

_____________

Eunhyuk looked at the clock on his bedside table.  It reads 11:30pn, 30 minutes before the DC or Dormitory Caretaker take a round inside the dorm to make sure everyone’s on their bed.  It’s the most hated rule in the dormitory’s history, for this is a boy’s school, and they are big boys already.  To stay up late won’t hurt at all, but then why the curfew?

“Where’s that guy” He thought.  The bed next to him is still empty.  “Aish, I’m sleepy!  I’m really sleepy!”  He keeps on convincing himself to not worry where the hell did Donghae go.  He really wanted to sleep but image of Donghae with his innocent eyes keeps on popping inside his head.  It could not be help.  Because he clearly remembered now his stupidity when he got drank that started this “I’m-not-thinking-of-him-even-though-I-really-do!” thing.  For sure, that Donghae is laughing behind his back.  Maybe he told what happened to Sungmin, or worst, to evil Kyuhyun.  Or maybe not.  As clearly as he could remember, Donghae, instead of avoiding him, just let him do his stupidity.

“Don’t be bothered, Lee Eunhyuk!  Don’t let him affect you!”  He talked to himself and close his eyes, hoping for a very tight sleep.

__________________

B402:  Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s room

Sungmin and Kyuhyun laugh out loud as they talked about the loopholes of one of the literary piece they studied.  They even made the parody of it and enjoyed creating their own version of the story.  On the bed is Kyuhyun, killing Donghae with his dangerous glare at him.

“Oh, its almost twelve!”  Kyuhyun blurted out, wishing he could make the clock moves faster.

“Really?  That was so fast.  Donghae, thank you for studying with me.  It was so fun, really.  You need to hurry up on going back to your room.  The DC would rove in a few minutes, and he’ll punish the students who were not in their own rooms once the clock reach 12 midnight.”  Sungmin said while arranging the books scattered on the floor.  He really don’t get why he have a butler who don’t serve him like other butler do for their masters.

Donghae stands up and thanked Sungmin.  He looked at Kyuhyun just to regret it for the butler is staring at him as if he’s saying “Go-back-to-your-room-NOW!”.

“Oyasumi!”  Donghae uttered then left the room.  Sungmin turned around and face Kyuhyun.

“You’re so mean, Kyu-chan!  Why do you hate Donghae?”  Sungmin asked.

“You know that I hate him?”  Kyuhyun mumbled.

Sungmin nodded.  “Of course, I know that.  I always know what you feel!”

“But you never know what I feel for you…” Kyuhyun’s mind said.

“Don’t worry Kyu-chan…no one could ever replace you!”  Sungmin said with assurance and patted Kyuhyun’s head.  “Because you are my Kyu-chan!”

“Don’t do that.  I’m not a dog.  I’m your butler!” Kyuhyun got hold of Sungmin’s hand that is patting him and looked at him. “Minnie…”

“Oh, don’t call me that…”  Sungmin said and took his hand off from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun sighed and lay on his bed, his back on Sungmin.  But then, Sungmin jumped on Kyuhyun’s bed and hug him from behind.

“I’m sorry Kyu-chan…”  He said and lean his head on Kyuhyun’s back.  Few minutes after, Sungmin fell asleep, leaving Kyuhyun wide awake, savoring the rare moment his bunny would sleep like this with him.  He carefully turned around and face Sungmin.  How he loves to take care of him.  But it seems like he never appreciated it.  Of course, Sungmin is focused on being an independent person to satisfy his grandfather.  Even though he’s Sungmin’s butler, he let him do things on his own.

Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around his master and gently kiss him on the forehead.

“Goodnight Minnie…”  He whispered.

 

____________________________________

 

Kyumin~  *happy*

I’m sorry for my grammar guys…hahahahahaha

I hope you love this update….

Thank you for reading….