Next to you???

"Peace Love and Ice Cream"

Eunhyuk groggily walked into his room’s door.  He was so dizzy because of the liquor he and Kyuhyun shared moments ago at the back part of their dorm.  Alcohols are strictly prohibited in the dorm but who cares as long as you won’t let anyone caught you drinking.

He opened the door and stepped inside the room that was only lightened up by the lamp placed on the bedside table between the two beds.  Eunhyuk smiled when he saw a figure lying on the bed next to his.  He walked towards that bed with his zigzag steps while his body was swaying side to side.

“Junsu…”  he mumbled then climb unto Donghae’s bed and lay down beside his new roommate, whom he mistook as his best friend.

 

~Donghae’s POV~

“Junsu…”

I thought I was dreaming when I felt that someone climb on my bed and went inside my blanket.  But as I felt someone’s arm was embracing me, calling me by the name I don’t know while its breath was fanning under my neck, I realized it wasn’t a dream.  Someone was really beside me!!!

“Junsu…”

I opened my eyes and almost had a cardiac arrest (even though I don’t have any heart illness) when I saw Eunhyuk’s face just below my chin.  Eunhyuk’s eyes were close but he was smiling widely.  I gasped when he leaned his head under my head, his lips touching my neck while his right hand pulled me close to him.

“I miss you, Junsu…I’m glad you’re back!!”  Eunhyuk uttered, his voice was broken.  I could smell the scent of alcohol from him.

“Eunhyuk-sshi, you are drunk.  I am not Junsu…”  I said and tried to pushed him away from me.  But Eunhyuk struggled and just leaned closer to me.

“Where have you been?  Don’t you know that I’m missing you a lot…”  I heard Eunhyuk sob.  I looked down to him but to my surprise, his lips met mine.  My eyes grew wider as he started moving his lips on mine and his tongue was trying to make an opening on my mouth.  I went blank all over and just realized I’m responding to his kisses, next to him while my hand was caressing his face down on his neck.

“Donghae, stop now!  This is not right!!!@”  My mind shouted at me that made me froze for a while.  Eunhyuk then stopped kissing me and pressed his head again under my neck. Few seconds after, he fell asleep while cuddling me.

I was trembling while I watched his peaceful face.  I touched my lips.  I still couldn’t believe what had just happened.

“And who’s Junsu anyway?” I thought, while sleepiness was pulling me far away from reality.

 

 

~sorry for the super late update but I'm definitely back!!!

whoah..they kissed!!!*jealous jealous*

im getting crazy over here...hahahaha...this fanfic and my other eunhae fic is making me giggle even im the one who wrote it..hahaha..im insane...

did you like it??or you dont??*pout*

cant wait for eunhyuk and donghae to wake up!!!hahaha...

Coments are most welcomed here!!Thanks for reading!!