Confusion

"Peace Love and Ice Cream"

 

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

“What am I doing?”  I ask myself as I grabbed the first aid kit inside the medicine cabinet in the bathroom.  I am supposed to make him want to leave this room, not the other way around.  Yet, I assured Leeteuk that I would take care of that lame Donghae.

“Eunhyuk, open the door.  Junsu was brought to the clinic.  He was attacked by Dorm A.”  Sungmin was frantically shouting at Eunhyuk’s doorstep.

One year ago, Junsu undergo the same circumstance as Donghae.  He was attacked by Heechul’s gang that confined Junsu to the clinic for several days.  He was so mad, but with Kyuhyun and Leeteuk’s force, I was not able to go to Dorm A to avenge my bestfriend.

I sighed sadly remembering the past.  Every corner of Minami High, even the people inside it, reminds me of him.  And even that newbie…

I shook my head to shove my thoughts away and headed outside the bathroom.  I will just do this because Leeteuk would kill me if I won’t.

“C’mon, I’ll treat your wound…”  I said to Donghae that made him look at me with awe.  And I swear, I saw that tiny spark on his eyes…and I can’t believe why my heart skip a beat.  What the hell was that?

­__________________

Eunhyuk sat on Donghae’s bed and open the first aid kit.  He looked up to Donghae who’s just standing and staring at him with uncertainty. 

“Are you just gonna stand stand there the whole night?  Don’t make me change my mind.  If only I have a choice, I won’t really do this, so don’t feel overwhelmed.”    Eunhyuk said with a cold voice.

Donghae quietly sat beside Eunhyuk after the latter’s cold words.

~Donghae’s POV~

“Ouch!”  I blurted out as Eunhyuk put antiseptics in y wound.  It really sting.

“Such a chicken!  You’re a man.  Don’t wince as if you’re a woman!”  Eunhyuk mumbled while leaning closer to my face, reaching for the wound in the corner of my lips.

I held my breath, not because he’s been cruel on putting antiseptics, but because his breath is fanning on my face.  I can’t help but remember that kiss that’s been bothering me while this snob doesn’t even remember it.  That kiss that severely damaged my way of thinking.  Like now.  I can’t think straight.  Being too close to him like this is just insane.  I bit my lips when Eunhyuk pressed the cotton hardly on y wound.  This guy really does hate me a lot.  But never would I wince anymore, or else he’ll just think I’m a loser.

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

It felt awkward,  It felt so familiar.  Yet it felt so different.  Sitting here, treating this unwanted roommate, chased by the past…I never wished that this day would come.  But why am I doing this?

I pressed the clean cotton on Donghae’s wound at the corner of his lips to remove the blood stuck on it.  Donghae unconsciously bit his lips, trying to control himself from muttering any word.  And I find it y…

. . . . . .
Did I just say y?  Nah…delete that Ms. Author!  I did not mean to say that.  That’s not true!!!

A vague memory of an unfamiliar night suddenly flashed on my mind.  And a rush of confusion struck over me.  Because I see Donghae kissing me.

_____________

Eunhyuk abruptly stand up after cleaning Donghae’s wound.  “Just put a band aid on it and its already done”  He said with Donghae who is still quiet on his seat.  He then jumped on his bed and covered his body with the blanket.

“Thank you…”  Donghae said, looking on Eunhyuk’s back.  This guy is really unpredictable.  He looks so caring a while ago, then cold, then blushing, then now, he is snobbing me.  Did I made a mistake again?

I sighed and close the first aid kit.

 

____________________

I am not satisfied…awts….  The original chapter was lost after AFF went down….*really sad*

But I’m excited for the next chapter.  Kyumin would be on the scene again…yatta~~~

 

Thank you for reading!! I’ll be glad to hear from you guys!!!!