Heartbreaking Truth

"Peace Love and Ice Cream"

 

Eunhyuk wake up because of the loud knock coming from the door followed be Leeteuk’s loud voice calling him.  He tried to get up from the bed only to realize a pair of arms was wrapped around his body.  Not only that.  He, to, was embracing the person next to him.  He tried to collect himself from being distorted because of the hang over and opened his eyes.  He was so shocked seeing Donghae’s face just inch away from him.  He was still peacefully asleep and a smile was painted on his lips.  Eunhyuk pulled Donghae harshly away from cuddling him that made the later wake up.

“Good morning!” Donghae innocently greeted him that made Eunhyuk burst out from his temper.

“What’s good in the morning?!?  You stay away from me…!”  Eunhyuk shoved Donghae away that gives Donghae a wide confusion over things.

 

~Donghae’s POV~

“What’s with this guy?  Didn’t he remember anything about what happened last night?  And wait, this is MY bed, why pushing me away from here?” I talked to myself.

“Are you listening to me?!?  You’re talking to yourself while I’m still talking to you!” Eunhyuk called out my attention.  I looked at him with awe.  His black hair was messy in a handsome way and his eyes were fierce as ever.  It makes me feel like wanting to brush my fingers on his hair.  But it’s not possible, Eunhyuk might kill me.  I composed myself and faced him.

“If you don’t mind, this is MY bed…so why shoving me away from MY bed?” I said, stressing the word “MY bed”.  It stopped Eunhyuk from blabbering.

“Eunhyuk!!!” Leeteuk’s voice interrupted us.  We both looked at the door.

“Aish…”  Eunhyuk abruptly stand up while running his fingers on his messy hair.  He opened the door.  There’s Leeteuk, handsomely wearing Minami High’s uniform.  “What do you want, Hyung?”  Leeteuk, instead of answering Eunhyuk’s question, poked his head inside the rom.

“Good morning, Donghae!!  I wonder how was your first night here  in the dorm!?”  Leeteuk looked at me with keen eyes.  I suddenly felt embarrassed.  I’m still sitting at my bed and everything was messy in here.

“Good morning, Leeteuk-senpai!!Everything is f-fine…”  Oh, really, I wanted to hit myself from stammering just now.  The kiss we shared last night poped again in my mind that made me blushed and loked at Eunhyuk unconsciousy.  It never escaped from Leeteuk’s observation.

“What’s with that look, Donghae?  Did Eunhyuk do something wrong to you?” Leeteuk asked that caught me off guard.  Eunhyuk butted in.

“What do you think I’ll do to him?  And if ever I’ll do something to him, its throwing him out of this room.  But obviously, I haven’t done that…yet!”  Eunhyuk shrugged and gave me a “talk-more-and-I-swear-I’ll-kill-you” look.

Leeteuk nodded and shifted his attention to Eunhyuk.  “By the way, my main purpose why I was here was that because we received a news about Junsu…”

I saw Eunhyuk’s face change from annoyed to a serious one. “R-really?”

Leeteuk nodded again.  “We’ll discuss it to you at the student council’s office.  We’ll wait for you there.  I’m going now!  Ya, Donghae, see you around!!”  Leeteuk waved at me then left.

I wonder why Leeteuk didn’t stepped inside the rom.  And Junsu…

Oh shot, that’s the name Eunhyuk was calling last night.  I looked up and saw Eunhyuk hurriedly fixing himself then stormed out of the room before my very eyes.

“Who’s Junsu?...” I silently asked myself.

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

I went outside the student council’s office.  Siwon’s voice still echoed on my mind.

 

“A skeleton was found on the deep part of the forest in the island where we spent our summer vacation.  Locals from the island found it yesterday.  We have a suspicion that it’s Junsu…but still we’re hoping that its not him.  The examination of the bone would be done immediately to confirm it.  But Eunhyuk, a necklace was found near the skeleton.  Except that necklace, there’s no sign of his true identity on him.  No clothes and shoes…just the necklace.”

“W-what necklace?”

Siwon pull out a small plastic case.  I was trembling as I held the case.  I looked at the necklace.  I’m wishing I would not see a key-shaped pendant with Junsu’s initials engraved at the back.  But my world crashed down after seeing it with my own eyes.  The necklace was clearly owned by Junsu…by my best friend…by the person I love the most.

I stand up, my knees were shaking.  I looked around and saw all the student council’s officers giving me a sympathetic look.

“No, JUnsu is not dead…He’s not dead!!  I know he’s just somewhere.  Don’t ever tell me that he’s dead because he’s not!!That…that remains were not Junsu!!!”

I tried not to break down in front of everyone.  I’m still the cold Lee Eunhyuk after all.

“Eunhyuk…” Leeteuk stand up and tried to comfort me.  I avoided him and ran outside the room.

 

 

~Eehh?  What happened to Junsu?? T_T

~Eunhyuk is so sad…its breaking my heart…awtz…do you feel the same???

~Would Eunhyuk remember that he kissed Donghae???

~New characters would suddenly popped out in my story…tell me if you love them or hate them or you just simply wanted to break their bones!!!hahahaha

keyluvsuju95: thanks for reading both of my stories…yah,,,HYukkie is dangerous when he got drunk…hmm..but if he’s like that when he got drunk, I would want to appear in front of him!!hahahaha…

Stikboi: right!!Hae is so so lucky!! Im sorry if there’s only few Eunhae moments on this chap…hahaha…Please wait…I’ll give you more Eunhae soon…

 

Thanks for reading!!Comments are most welcomed here!!