Annoyance

"Peace Love and Ice Cream"

 

Donghae went straight to the full length mirror and check his wounds.  Those guys really hit him hard.  There’s still bloodstain left on the corner of his lips.  He never expected that bullies existed on that prestigious school.  And of all the people, he’s the one who became their subject of entertainment…unfortunately.

“Donghae!  Donghae!!”

Both Donghae and Eunhyuk turned their heads on the door.  Leeteuk was shouting there as if a fire caught his beloved dorm.

“Yo!  Open the door!  I swear I’ll kill that Heechul for doing that to you.  Lemme see your face, Donghae!”  He sounded like a mother whose child is being bullied in the school.

Donghae walked towards the door to let Leeteuk in.  But Eunhyuk moves faster than him.  Eunhyuk opened the door and face the dorm head.

“Leeteuj-hyung, don’t shout okay.  It’s irritating.  He’s fine, don’t worry.”  Eunhyuk said, trying to block the doorway from Leeteuk.

“But Sungmin said he’s wounded!”  Leeteuk is so frantic.

“Its just a scratch.” Eunhyuk is beginning to get annoyed.  Damn his new roommate for destructing the peace and order inside his precious room.

Leeteuk sighed. “ O-okay!  I know you don’t want me inside.  But please take care of Donghae.  I’ll face Heechul and his gang for touching my dormmates.”

“Don’t you dare do that Hyung.  It won’t do any good to you, you know that.  Heechul is just trying to irritate you.”  Eunhyuk said with conviction.  They already know how Heechul loves to disturb Leeteuk’s life.  For Heechul is Leeteuk’s half-brother that he hated so much.

“But Eunhyuk-“

“Hyung…”  Eunhyuk, who is also the one who could influence Leeteuk, blurted, as if he’s saying “I-don’t-want-to-argue-anymore”.

Leeteuk left after that, leaving Eunhyuk and Donghae in silence, the latter standing in the middle of their room.

Eunhyuk close the door and passed by Donghae with a smirk on his face.  He went inside the bathroom and few moments after, he’s back with the first aid kit on his hand.

______________

 

 

Such a short chapter….its because I lost 3 chapters of this fic when AFF went down, so some things in the plot changes too.  But expect longer ones on the upcoming updates…I wrote them while we are all waiting for AFF to come back…

Please tuned in for more Eunhae…and Kyumin moments.  Soon, you’ll meet guys from Dorm A and how everyone is connected with each other.

Thank you for reading.  I’ll be happy to hear from you, my dear readers!!!