The Past

"Peace Love and Ice Cream"

 

Students were all back at the seashore after the treasure hunt game was over.  Eunhyuk looked around.

“Eunhyuk, is something wrong?” Leeteuk asked him.

“Junsu was not still here…” he answered.

“Really?...Maybe he’s just late.  Let’s wait for him to come.”  Leeteuk assured Eunhyuk.  But minutes passed by, the announcements of the winner of the treasure hunt were done, and still, no sight of Junsu.  Eunhyuk began to feel nervous.

Hours after, everyone looked for Junsu.  The guards of the resort went into the forest and searched for him.  But to Eunhyuk’s disappointment and worry, there’s still no sign of Junsu’s existence.

“Maybe he was kidnapped…”

“Or killed…”

“Maybe he drowned in the sea…”

“Or eaten by the dangerous animals in the forest…”

“He’s dead!  Give up, Eunhyuk!!!”

“Give up…give up…give up…”

“No!!!  Junsu was not dead!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

“NO!!!”  I was panting as I get up from my bed.  That dream again.  Why won’t it leave me?  It was one year ago since that incident happened.  Its breaking my heart that I haven’t done anything to find my best friend.  One year and all the possibilities that he was still alive was now gone.  His smiles were gone.  The loud “Hey Hyukjae!!You steal my clothes again!!” were now gone.

“I miss you Junsu…tell me you’re just joking…that you’re just playing a prank on me!!!”  I uttered while I take a glance on the picture frame on the side table.  It was one year ago but my heart was still aching, my eyes were still crying and my lips were still calling his name.

“Junsu…”

Tears started to brimmed on my eyes again no matter how hard I try to control myself from crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Eunhyuk is one of the friendliest and loveliest students in the whole school.  He always wore that gummy smile that brightens everyone’s day.  He was always with his best friend Kim Junsu.  They went on the same school since they learned the word “Study”.  They both chose to study in Minami High and stayed at the dorm.  The bed Donghae was using right now was Junsu’s bed.

One year ago, few months after Eunhyuk and Junsu stepped in Minami High, a tragedy happened on the island where the students held their summer vacation trip.  Junsu was lost and was never found.  Authorities never stopped searching for him on the island.  Junsu’s family mourned for him and Eunhyuk can’t face Junsu’s family for he’s blaming himself because he didn’t take care of Junsu.

The moment the summer vacation ended and everyone were back at the dorm, Eunhyuk changed.  He always locked himself up on the room and never allowed anyone, even the teachers, stepped inside the room.  Leeteuk, who’s Eunhyuk and Junsu’s close friend tried to go inside that room but unfortunately, he was beat by Eunhyuk.  Eunhyuk was so mad that he almost killed Leeteuk by his punches.  Eunhyuk screamed on that time that only Junsu can stepped inside their room.

Eunhyuk’s smile was gone.  He was like a robot now that went inside the classroom, sit on his chair, stared blankly at the blackboard, went back to the dorm after class or have a drinking session once in a while with Kyuhyun.  His grades went down.  He learned to disrespect the teachers.  He forgot that he still have hos other friends.

But still, he was being understood by most of the people around him because they know how hard he’s been through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Eunhyuk’s POV~

I wiped the tears in my eyes as someone knock impatiently at the door.  I looked at the wall clock.  It reads 5 pm.  Classes were over now.  It must be my roommate.  But why knock??  I went at the door and opened it.  Kyuhyun’s face greeted me first.

“Your roommate was welcomed by the other dorm.”  Kyuhyun said and pointed Donghae who was walking with Sungmin on the hallway towards them.  My eyes grew wider as I saw some blood on Donghae’s face and lips.  But I tried to hide my emotions and just give a smirked to Kyuhyun.

“So?”

“What “So”?  At least, be concern!!  Me and Sungmin had something to do outside the school now so we don’t have a choice but to bring your roommate here for you to take care of.  You never lectured him about not going on the Dorm A!!!Aish…Minnie, let’s go!  Your dad would be mad if you got late on the meeting.”  Kyuhyun said to Sungmin who pouted after hearing what his butler stated.

“B-but…”  I protested.

“But…”  Sungmin said, too, and looked at Donghae.  “Please treat your wounds.  I wanted to treat it for you but we really have to go…”

Kyuhyun frowned secretly that never escaped from my eyes.

Donghae smiled at him, despite that his face was obviously hurting.  “I’m okay, don’t worry about me.  Go now.  Thank you…”  He said.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun started to leave.

“I told you not to call me “Minnie”…”  I heard Sungmin mumbled to Kyuhyun.

“But I want to…”  Kyuhyun said.

“Aish…”  Sungmin uttered as the two of them the next corner.

I closed the door after Donghae went inside…

 

 

~lame chapter….~~~  But I’m still hoping you will still like it…

fishy_kai : you’ll see more Kyuhyun serving Sungmin at the following chapters..i hope youll like it!!!

ShineeKey7: kyuhyun sure do look so cute when he got jealous…hahahaha

WTBBtoday: thanks for loving this fic…I hope I won’t disappoint you!!!

mamayamia: I hope I answered your question!!!  But please hold on because twist would come in the story…hahahaha…and I love KyuMin!!!!

 

(Let’s pray for Japan’s recovery…And guys, let’s hope that the nuclear leak that would surely affect the neighboring country of Japan would stop so the radiation that would harm us would not go any further…T_T)

 

~Did you like The KyuMin story that I suddenly add up???kekeke…

Please tell me whats on your mind!! Silent readers, please comment!!!

Comments are loved and much welcomed here!!!