Breakfast Together

"Peace Love and Ice Cream"

 

“Its breakfast!!!”

Eunhyuk and Donghae both woke up as loud voice of JYP, their ever popular DC filled Dorm A via speakers installed in every corner of the building.  It’s the first day of the implementation of the new rule at their dorm, the “Breakfast Together” rule.  When the clock strikes 8:30 am, everyone must go down on the dining hall/cafeteria at the ground floor of their dorm to eat breakfast together.

“Spare me from that!  You know that I’m worst on waking up early!”  eunhyuk complained at Leeteeuk when the Dorm Head announces the new rule.

Leeteuk shrugged.  He can’t do anything about it for it was a rule directly given by the principal.

Eunhyuk groaned and cover his body with the comforter.  He still wanted to continue his sleep.  On the other hand, Donghae started to do his morning routine and prepared for breakfast.

“Aren’t you going in the dining hall?”  Donghae asked while standing at the end of Eunhyuk’s bed.  The snob didn’t answer.  Donghae shrugged.  Eventhough he knows that Eunhyuk would not talk to him, he still tried to break in…Failed.

“I’m going out now.”  Donghae said and leave the room, leaving Eunhyuk drifting with his sleep.

____________________________-

“Ohayou!”  Donghae greeted everyone sitting on Table 15, a table for eight people whom Leeteuk choses.  The large dining hall that serves as the dorm’s cafeteria is where the Dorm B students eat, gather and hang out when they have meetings and assembly.  Such a useful hall for everyone there.

“ohayou”  The Dorm Head greeted him back.

“Ohayou minna!”  Sungmin, who came with Kyuhyun cheerfully join the group.  “Yo, Changmin and Wookie, over here!”  He called their two dormmates living on the 4th floor with them.

Everyone sitted on their chosen tables and waited for JYP to announce the start of their breakfast.

Sungmin leaned over to Donghae and whispered.  “Where’s Eunhyuk?”

“still sleeping, I presume.”  Kyuhyun was the one who answered and signaled Sungmin to sit straight on his chair.

“kyuhyun is right.  He don’t want to get up.”  Donghae answered while looking at JYP who’s walking table to table, probably checking everyone’s attendance.  He’s now approaching their table.

“Where is Eunhyuk?”  JYP ask, looking directly at Donghae.

“Uhm..he’s…he’s..”  How he really hate when he stammered.  He’s really not good with lying.

“I’m here. Sorry for the delay.”  Everyone turned their heads on Eunhyuk, who’s very handsome on his school uniform.  His black hair complements the darkness of his eyes and milky skin.  His fierce eyes landed on Table 15, where Leeteuk is waving at him.

Donghae sighed in relief.  He wonder if there’s a punishment if someone would not be able to attend their breakfast.  And why would he care if his roommate will be punish anyway?

“Ohayou Eunhyuk!”  Leeteuk and Sungmin dueted as Eunhyuk sat beside Leeteuk, in front of Donghae, unfortunately.

“Let’s start the breakfast now!”  JYP announces after he check all the tables.

“Itadakimasu!”  Everyone chorused then started eating their meals.

 

__________________________

 

No one's reacting...I am sad...*pout*