Welcome To Class 2-1!!

"Peace Love and Ice Cream"

 

Donghae lied flat on his bed, drowned with many thoughts.  He was thinking about his weird roommate. As Eunhyuk’s image popped out from his mind, the abnormal beating of his heart started once again.  He can’t explain why he’s having this unfamiliar feeling.  But whatever kind of feeling it was, all he know was he’s beginning to like it.

He was starting to get sleepy when the room’s door shut open and Eunhyuk went inside.Donghae got up from his back and sat on his bed, his eyes were following Eunhyuk’s movement.  Eunhyuk threw at him the paper bag, which Donghae caught perfectly.

“Leeteuk-hyung said that;s your uniform.” Eunhyuk said, not looking at him.  Eunhyuk get the books on his study table and put it all inside his bag. His class would start soon.

“Wait…”Donghae called as Eunhyuk grabbed the doorknob to open the door.  Without looking, Eunhyuk answered. “What?”

“You haven’t introduced yourself to me…” Donghae said, still sitting on his bed.

“And so?” Eunhyuk said, annoyed.  He continued opening the door and hurriedly left.

Donghae unconsciously scratched his head and looked around the room.  His eyes landed on the picture frame on Eunhyuk’s bedside table.  He stand up and went near at the table to have a clear look at the picture.

“Oh, it’s him…” he muttered, staring at Eunhyuk’s middle school picture with his best friend Kim Junsu.  They looked so happy in the picture.  Eunhyuk’s arm was wrapped around Junsu’s shoulder while Junsu was doing a peace sign.

“He has the best smile.” He smiled unconsciously as he adore Eunhyuk’s gummy smile.

                                                                                                    ~       ~     ~

Donghae cheerfully walked around the school grounds.  He then again looked at the paper with his class schedules and room assignment.  He was in second year high school.  He walked inside the Minami High main building and took the left staircase.  His room was in the second level of the building.

“2-1” he said as he checked the door signage of every room he passed by.  There were only few students at the hallway for almost all the afternoon classes started already.

“There it is…” he said and stopped at the room in the end of the hallway.  Obviously. The teacher was not yet inside because students on the said classroom are going in andout of the place.  He nervously peeked inside.  :G-good afternoon” he greeted, his voice was loud enough for everyone inside that room looked at him.  He straightened up as a tall, white-skinned guy walked up to him.

“Are you the new student?” he asked.  Donghae nodded.

“I’m Lee Donghae,” he said and bowed as sign of respect.

“I’m Jung Yunho, the class representative.  Welcome to Class 2-1.  Let’s get inside.  We’re not sure if Kawamura-sensei would be coming or not.”

Donghae walked inside the room with Yunho as everyone’s eyes were glued to him.  Donghae looked around the room and suddenly, was frozen as he saw his black-haired roommate sitting at the right end of the classroom beside the window.  He was glaring at him, giving him a “what-are-you-doing-here?” look.

Yunho nudged Donghae to introduce himself at the whole class.  As he introduced himself, he knew exactly right at that moment that his life was going to change, whether he likes it or not.

 

^___^ oww...Donghae was Eunhyuk's classmate!!! Donghae's life was getting harder now, knowing he have a snob roommate..and classmate.

Maybe my next update would not be so soon...I'll be leaving the city for a vacation.

Thank you guys for reading...I hope you enjoy this chaprter.

Comments are much welcomed here!!!