Meet the Bunny, the Butler and the Gang!

"Peace Love and Ice Cream"

 

~Donghae’s POV~

I looked at the vacant seat at my back.  Eunhyuk was not still in the classroom.  I sighed.  I wonder if something bad happened.

“Kya~”

I was startled when the guy sitting next to me appeared right in front of my face.  His smile is like a pink rose that would really brightens your day.

“I’m sorry for startling you.  I was looking at you and it bothers me to see you with that worried face!” he said and leaned at my desk.  “I’m Lee Sungmin…” he said and stretched his hand on me.  I was so occupied by the thoughts of my weird but handsome roommate that I forgot mingling around with my new classmates.

“Lee Donghae!” I accepted his hand.  Sungmin went back to his seat but still keep on talking to me since he’s just right on my side.

“I heard your Eunhyuk’s roommate.  I’m also staying at Dorm B at fourth floor.”  Sungmin said.

I nodded.  I suddenly felt uneasy.  I feel like someone’s looking at me.  I looked around the room to confirm my instinct.  My eyes landed on a tall guy sitting at the left back part of the room.  He was looking at me as if he’s going to kill me in any minute now.  He was holding a PSP on his hands but his eyes were glued on me.

“Donghae!” Sungmin called my attention.  I shifted my gaze from the creepy guy back to Sungmin.

“Oh, I’m sorry!  I’m spacing out!” I said, still feeling uneasy.

“I’m asking you if you wanted to eat lunch with me later…”  Sungmin is indeed so friendly.  I smiled and agreed to eat with him.

Sungmin was so happy and offered to tour me around the school after the class were over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kyuhyun’s POV~

“Damn you, Sungmin…stop flirting with him!”  I silently cursed while watching Sungmin talk excitedly with the new student.  Damn that Lee Donghae for talking to Sungmin!  Damn me!  Why am I reacting like this?  There’s nothing going on between me and Sungmin after all.  I’m only Sungmin’s one and only butler, nothing more, nothing else.  I get to study on this prestigious school to look after Sungmin without putting any pressure on him.

I controlled my temper for I was almost breaking my precious PSP by my tight grip.

“Ah, Sungmin, why do you make me feel like I’m an insane person?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Donghae’s POV~

Classes were over.  Sungmin left a while ago after helping me go around the scoll premises.  I now walked around by myself and ended up at the front part of Dorm A.  It has the same structure and façade like Dorm B but the atmosphere was unwelcoming unlike the warm ambiance in my Dorm.

Why are they all looking at me?”  I said to myself as everyone who passed by and went in and outside the dorm looked at me with their weird eyes.

I flinched when someone tapped my shoulder from behind.  I turned around and saw five guys all staring at me.  I recognized one of them.  It was my handsome classmate named Kim Jaejoong.  He have an aura of an angel inside our classroom but seeing him right now glaring at me while chewing a bubblegum gave me a total creep.  He seems to be a different person.

“So this is the new student from Dorm B?”

I looked at the guy in the middle, the one who speak up.  He is so beautiful that he looks like a girl but his eyes were so scary.  Jaejoong nodded, confirming indeed that I’m the new student.  I made one step backward when they all moved one step nearer to me.  I swear, something’s really wrong.

The guy with a beautiful face grabbed me on my collar and smiled wickedly at me.

“Heechul-hyung, you should give him now Dorm A’s welcome gift!”  I heard the Chinese-looking guy said to the one’s grabbing me now.  So Heechul is his name.

“Sure Hangeng, sure!”  Heechul said and before I could react, he punched me hardly right on my face.  I fell down at the hard pavement.  Te five of them burst out to laughter.

“It’s my turn!”  The guy called Hangeng said.  He take hold of my left arm and pull me to stand up.  I was still distorted from Heechui’s punch as Hangeng gave me another hard hit on the other side of my face.

“Donghae!!”

I heard Sungmin’s voice as I fell once again on the ground.  Few seconds after, Sungmin was now beside me, pulling me up.

“Tsk task, you’re so lucky, new student!  Your bunny meddler and game maniac classmate came to the rescue.  But I’ll keep an eye on you!”  Heechul said and quickly leave with his gang.

:Donghae, are you okay?” Sungmin was so worried.  I looked at the guy who came with Sungmin.  It was the creepy guy with the PSP.  “oh, him and Sungmin were friends???” I asked myself.

“Let’s bring him to our Dorm!  Leeteuk-hyung would surely burst out to anger if he finds out about his!”  Sungmin asked Kyuhyun for help.  The latter help even he don’t want to.  He would do anything that Sungmin wanted.

 

 

~Another chappie!!! Tell me what’s on your mind!!! Do you love the new characters???

im sorry if Eunhyuk didn’t appear to this chap!!But he’ll be in the next update…

 

 

keyluvsuju95: Eunhyuk loves Junsu so much…and you’ll find out soon the real story behind the skeleton and everything between Eunhyuk and Junsu!!!Please enjouy this update!!!

purplekpop: Goodluck to your study and hope you’ll read soon!!! thanks for subscribing!!mwah!!!

mamayamia: I hope Hyukkie would be okay soon…but it seems that he can’t…that’s why Donghae appeared on his life!!!^___^

(Im so sad right now because of what happened in my beloved Japan…when I saw the news while I was in the university, I was literally crying!!!  And my Junsu (JYJ) was still in Japan right now!!! Omo!!! I pray that he’ll be safe til he take his flight to Korea!!! And I pray that Japan would be okay soon!! and all the countries that were alerted for wave break…please be safe!!!)

Comments are much loved!! Please comment my silent readers!!!