Welcome to Minami High!

"Peace Love and Ice Cream"

 

He smiled as he enter the large school ground of Minami High, an exclusive school for boys located at the south part of Tokyo.  He was very thankful that his kind Auntie sent him to a very prestigious and expensive school like that.  He looked around to find someone whom he can asked about the location of the dormitory where he was going to stay while he was studying there.  He saw a guy sitting at a rectangular bench near at the lobby.  He was wearing eyeglasses with black frames and was busy reading a thick book.  He went up to him.

“E-excuse me…”  he said with hesitation.  The guy with a brown hair looked up to him and gave him a warm smile that makes him sighed in relief.

“Yes?  Is there anything that I could help you?”  he asked him while he was closing his book.  “You’re a new student?”

He nodded.  “I just wanted to ask where the Dorm B is…”

“Dorm B…what a good news!  I’m from Dorm B, too.  I’m Park Leeteuk!”  The guy with eyeglasses said as he stretched his right hand to him for shake hands.

He smiled at him and accepted his hand.  “I’m Lee Donghae.  I’m previously from Sumida High.”

“Nice to meet you, Donghae.  C’mon!  I’ll sho9w you where the Dorm B was located.  It’s in the left part of Minami High.  What’s your room number?  I’m from B406…”  Leeteuk said as they walked at the large pathway of the school.  Some students were looking at them with curiosity on their eyes.

“B305”  Donghae answered as he looked on the letter he received a week ago from the school.

“Really?  That’s nice.  Finally, Eunhyuk would not be alone on his room anymore…”  Leeteuk suddenly lowered his voice that never escaped from Donghae’s keen observation.

“Why?  And who’s that Eunhyuk?”  he asked him.

Leeteuk shooked his head as if he’s shoving some thoughts out of his mind.  “Oh, nothing…Eunhyuk is your roommate.”

Donghae looked up as they reached a tall building with a very fantastic structure.

“Welcome to Dormitory B, Lee Donghae!”  Leeteuk said as they both stepped inside the building’s lobby.

 

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae read the door signage once again.  “B305”.  Leeteuk left him a minute ago after they reached the third floor where he was standing right now.  He said he’s going to attend his literary class on that time.

He inhaled and exhaled as he knocks at the door three times.  He held his breath as he waited for someone to open the door for him, But no one came.  He again knocks, louder than his first try.  But as the same, no one opened the door.  He held the doorknob and to his surprise, the door was not locked.

“Hello...”  he softly said as he poked his head at the door to look inside.  The room was so dark he could not almost see anything.  The glass door connecting the room to its terrace was covered by a dark curtain, blocking the sunlight from outside.  He quietly stepped inside with his bag on his left hand.

“Hello, is anyone here?” Donghae said while walking slowly to the glass door. He slowly pulled the curtain away from each other.  Light started to fill the room, helping Donghae to have a full view of the place he would be staying while he was studying in Minami High.

He gasped in shock as he saw a figure lying on the bed near the door.  There was two bed in the room that was parallel to each other.  He walked, almost tiptoeing, near to the bed.

The guy sleeping peacefully in the bed seemed to not been bother by his sudden appearance.  He was still breathing normally and there was no sign that he had been disturbed.  His black hair was lightly covering some parts of his face while his mouth was slightly open.  The sunlight was lovingly touching his smooth white face,

Donghae couldn’t help but to keep his stares to him.  He felt like there was a thousand drumsticks beating his heart for he could almost hear the sound of it beating like crazy, thrice as normal.  He put his right hand on his left chest and lightly tapped it, hoping that he could stop the abnormal beating of his heart.  But the more he looked at his roommate, the louder and the faster his heart beat.

 

 

(Thank you for reading the first chapter.  Ill publish the next chapter soon.  I wrote it already in my notes but I havent type it yet..all comments are very much welcomed here!!!)