DAEGU

My Wife Is A Celebrity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica hid behind a tree to watch the older boy ploughing the dirt in searching of worms. Jessica hated worms. They are squishy and nasty. 

“Jeshika?” 

Jessica looked at the boy.

“Come.” The boy called her.

Jessica went to the boy. Her face was expressive, showing how she hated the creature.

“They dont bite.” The boy said.

“It’s nasty.”

“A bit but the fish like ‘em”

“Going fishing?”

“Hmmm…”

“Can I come?”

“Grandma will be angry with me.”

“I want to follow you!” Jessica argued.

The boy smiled and looked around.

“Alrighty, I will fish beside your house. You dont have to come but you can watch me from your window.”

“Okay!” Jessica was giddy. 

The boy laughed as he watched Jessica galloping back to her grandma house.

//

“Ms. Jung?” 

Jessica opened her eyes slowly as the brightness blinded her. 

“Give her some space.”

Jessica felt pain all over her body. She tried to open but was stinging. was dry. Jessica glinted her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Jessica?” 

Jessica moved her fingers, rubbing her fingers to the bedsheet. She was confused when she heard people calling for her name over and over again.

“Hmmm…” was all she could respond.

“She’s going to be fine. Dont worry.” 

Jessica closed her eyes again but a second later her eye lid was pulled up and she was blinded by a bright light again. Jessica felt angry and annoyed but there was nothing she could do. 

“Here, my daughter. Take a sip.” 

Jessica felt a straw poking her lips. She opened for a bit and on the warm water. Pain and stinging.

“Ughhh…” Jessica groaned in pain.

“Give her some time. Give her some time.” A man said.

Jessica could not care less. She moved her head and drifted into a sleep again.

//

“Breaking news. After 3 weeks of falling into a coma, the famous actress Jessica Jung finally wake up last night during the usual check up by her doctors. The actress who fell into coma after an accident during her movie shooting was said to gain conciousness and will be able to go home soon. The actress who suffered broken hand and leg is currently under treatment in a hospital in Madrid. She is said to be healthy again and presume shooting as soon as possible.”

//

Jessica looked at her casted hand and leg. She let her mother fed her the abalone porridge while she leaned on her bed. She hated abalone but what can she do at that state of time.

“Appa.” Jessica said.

“Appa? Appa went home just two days ago for his work but he is in his way now. Appa will be here tonight, okay.” Mrs. Jung kissed Jessica’s hand lovingly.

“No. It’s painful. I am not asking for appa.” 

“Oh of course! Let me call the doctor.” Mrs. Jung went to the door and shouted as loud as she could.

Jessica eyed her mother as the woman babled the doctor in her poor English. Jessica closed her eyes and let the doctor treat her. She didnt bother asking anything and just say yes to everything.

//

Jessica stood beside the big lake as she watched young man walking through the lake, cleaning it from the unwanted plants. She looked at the mud tainting her pink heels. The young man looked at her and smiled. He waved at her but she didnt wave back. Instead, she smirked before rolling her eyes and walked away.

//

“Jessica! Jessica! Jessica!” The crowd chanted as Jessica walked casually through the arrival gate. 

She smiled and waved to the rather big crowd. Her leg has healed and only her hand is still in cast. She also has some bruises on her cheek that she didnt bother to hide. 

“There must be somewhat a thousand people?” Hyoyeon whispered as she pushes the trolley.

Jessica did not bother to reply as she waved and smiled to her fans. After 2 months in Madrid, Jessica finally flew home to Seoul. During her coma, tons of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter