RUMOUR

My Wife Is A Celebrity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica rocked the red carpet with her Prada dress at the Milan Fashion Week. The dress was blue black that enhanced her white skin. Specially designed for her, Jessica looked stunning. Inwoo who was Jessica’s plus one to the event, indulged himself by staring at the beautiful woman. He nodded to the cue for him to join her and he walked to the woman. Inwoo and Jessica waved to the crowd and entered the hall.

//

Hyoyeon was busy packing Jessica’s stuff that she didn’t realise that Jessica was glaring at her. 2 weeks passed by slowly for Jessica although in that 2 weeks, her schedule was hectic. Jessica was so about to scream at Hyoyeon but she stopped herself. She figured out that if she said anything about Yul’s confession at the window, Hyoyeon would found out about her dating Yul. 

Jessica heaved a sigh. She was truly happy when Yul wanted to date her that she forgot about her contract. ‘No personal relationship within the contract unless the relationship benefits both parties’. It sounded ridiculous at the time when she signed the contract but now it make sense.

Dating Yul didn’t bring any benefits to the company and they will be against it. Jessica scoffed to herself.

“Something happened?” Jessica looked at Hyoyeon who has finished packing.

“No.” Jessica shook her head.

“Okay…by the way, I think someone is head over heels for you.”

“Who?” Jessica glanced at her phone before looking out the hotel’s window.

How she wished she could share the view with Yul.

“Mr. Na Inwoo. Hello? He couldn’t stop staring at you all night. And look. Here’s some fan edits of you and him.” Hyoyeon showed a TikTok video to Jessica.

Jessica watched the video and smirked before laughing out loud.

“The video is gaining attention. The way he didn’t even blink once. He’s obsessed.”

“He’s a chaebol. Have you ever seen a chaebol with a celebrity?” Jessica took her night cream and put it on.

“You can be the exception. Well, my work here is done. Good night.” Hyoyeon said and Jessica bid her goodbye before locking the hotel’s door. 

She ran to her phone and called Yul. Yul answered immediately with a big smile.

“Good evening my boyfriend.” Jessica lied down on the bed.

“Evening my girlfriend. You look beautiful today.”

“Thank you. Wish you were here with me. The room is big with a spa in it.”

“That’s nice. You can relax for a bit.”

“I don’t want to relax without you.”

“Jeshika. Hahaha. It’s 1 am there right? Aren’t you sleepy or tired?” Yul just finished his day at the workshop as it was 5 pm in Daegu.

“I miss you.”

“I miss you too baby.”

Jessica glinted to hear Yul calling her baby.

“Tell me about your day.” Yul said and Jessica happily told Yul everything.

//

“Heads up. Inwoo is going to sit beside you.”

“What?!” Jessica glared at Hyoyeon as they were in the van en route to the Malapensa airport. 

“He was excited to tell me when I bumped into him last night. What can I do? He freaking owns the airplane.”

Jessica grunted in annoyance. 

“Change seat with me.”

“Are you crazy. I am telling you before hand so that you can prepare yourself, not evade him. Sit with him and sweet talk him or something.”

“Why would I want to do that?!”

“Because he’s your boss?” Hyoyeon looked at Jessica weirdly.

Usually, this won’t be a problem for Jessica. 

“Are you scared that you are going to like him?” Hyoyeon added a while later.

“Never. He’s not my type at all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter