YELLOW

My Wife Is A Celebrity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica smiled and thanked Inwoo when he handed her the box.

“Oh my! A plane model of me.” Jessica laughed as she looked at the plane model.

“I figured you may want that.” Inwoo was happy to see the smile on Jessica’s face.

“Thank you. This is so nice of you.”

“Anything for you.” Inwoo was sincere.

“I watched your movie the other day.” Inwoo added as Jessica was still admiring the plane.

“How was it?” Jessica was giddy.

“Well, it’s okay…” Inwoo tried to tease.

“Just okay?” Jessica looked at the man peculiarly.

“I don’t think the male lead is the best choice.” Inwoo replied and Jessica gasped with a smile.

Inwoo found Jessica’s expression amusing.

“You don’t like him?”

“No. Other actor can do it better.”

“That’s what I thought too.” Jessica whispered after she leaned closer to Inwoo.

Inwoo and Jessica shared a laugh. They spent some more time chatting before  Jessica excused herself as she had a photo shoo session somewhere else.

“Maybe we can try dinner after this?” Inwoo said as he held open the door of Jessica’s car for her.

Hyoyeon who acted as the driver was excited to hear that.

“Sure. You can-“

“Maybe I can get your number?” Inwoo handed his phone.

All the while, Inwoo had always communicated with Jessica through Hyoyeon. Today, he wanted to erase that gap.

“Sure…” Jessica had no choice. 

She gave him her number. The number she used for work.

“Thank you.” Inwoo beamed and closed the door for Jessica.

Jessica waved at him and Hyoyeon drove away.

“He ing likes you!”

“I don’t.” The smile on Jessica’s face disappeared as she looked out the window.

“Owh, come on. He’s loaded. He’s handsome. He’s a gentleman.”

“Why didn’t you tell me about Yul?” Jessica blurted out the words she has kept to herself for months.

Hyoyeon was surprised.

“Who’s Yul?” Hyoyeon asked in confusion.

“The man who confessed to me that night you came to the village.”

“Oh…” Hyoyeon was nervous.

“Why didn’t you tell me about him.”

“Why would I? He’s going to ruin everything for you.”

“Ruin everything for me? In what way? You have no idea what you did! You have no right to do that to me!” Jessica was heated.

“Jess, what is is wrong with you? It had been months. Just let it go. You have Inwoo now. He’s a better match.”

“You don’t even know Yul!”

“I don’t even want to know him. Remember your contract! Don’t do anything reckless.” Hyoyeon was mad.

Jessica gripped her hands in anger and looked out the window.

“I don’t want to see him anymore. Make up anything or I’ll just say it to his face.” Jessica said before he exited the car and slammed the door angrily.

//

“Young, there’s someone here to see you.” Young looked at his manager and  looked away, signalling to go ahead.

“Hi Young.” A man entered the waiting room. 

Young was at a photo shoot and was waiting for his cue.

“You are?”

“I’m one of the crew from the Flying Blades.”

“Okay?” Young looked at the man as the man fiddled with his phone.

“I want to show you something.” The man showed his phone to Young.

Young’s heart shook as he watched himself loosening the horse strap.

“What do you want?!” Young stood angrily.

“10 million won.”

“You’re crazy!”

“Or I can sell this to Dispatch for the same amount.”

“ you!” Young cursed in anger.

“You have 2 days. Wire me the money.” The man smirked and left the room.

//

“She’s dating someone.” 

Taecyeon looked up to Hyoyeon who entered his room that late evening.

“Who is?”

“Jessica.”

“Who?!” Taecyeon stood.

“A man in her village.” Hyoyeon heaved a sigh when Taecyeon laughed.

“You’re telling me, my artist Jessica Jung is dating a man from her village? The Jessica Jung?”

Hyoyeon shrugged.

“She told you?”

“Of course she didn’t. I figured it out. The other day she went berserk on me because Inwoo insisted on her personal number and then during photo shoots, there’s a wooden aluminium ring she insisted on using. Ignoring the concept.”

Taecyeon’s eyebrows arched in amusement.

“Find out who he is and-“

“Mr. Ok, there’s a call from the tourism board of Daegu for you.”

Taecyeon’s words were cut off. Taecyeon signalled Hyoyeon to go before he answered the call.

Hyoyeon exited the room and waited outside. She felt somewhat guilty for telling Taecyeon but she has to put herself first. If Jessica has a boyfriend, that will bring a big mess. Her last movie was okay, it wasn’t box office or anything but still doing okay. Even Jessica’s big name couldn’t save the poor acting of Young. Still, it did better than they thought.  And that wasn’t enough. Jessica has 2 years to go with Seoul Studio. Hyoyeon knows its too early for a renewal discussion but if Jessica doesn’t renew…

“Hyo, we need to get Jessica to her village after her Japan schedule. The tourism board wants to collaborate with her. So that will be your chance to look around. Make sure they are really dating before doing the next move. Okay?” Taecyeon said to Hyoyeon as he opened his door.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“Go.”

Hyoyeon nodded again and left.

 

//

 

[INSTIZ] LEE EUNJAE AND JESSICA JUNG CAST IN A HISTORICAL DRAMA

This is unnie never rest Just thinking of her name being Jessica and she is 100% Korean is funny Lee Eunjae saranghae! Isn’t her last movie a flop?

 

//

“I’m sorry for the other day, Hyo.” Hyoyeon looked at Jessica who was standing beside her.

“I shouldn’t have shouted at you. I shouldn’t have slammed the door too.” Jessica added, looking at her manager.

“I’m sorry too for not being honest with you.” Hyoyeon replied.

Jessica nodded.

“It’s just, I have been liking him for a long time and he friendzone me.” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter