BOUNDARIES

My Wife Is A Celebrity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aww Jessica. You look radiant today? Look very happy.” Yoo Jaesuk said with a wink.

“I am happy to see you oppa!” Jessica replied in laughter.

Jessica was then at the Running Man set, for her movie promotion that will premiere next week. Jessica was there alone as she requested not to be in one screen with Young. She despised him after he ran his mouth as if they were dating. In a show where he guested, he gave double meaning answers when he was asked about her.

“Wah, Jessica. Your new movie, tell us about it.”

“Okay, my new movie is coming out next week in cinema and its about Korean revolution with a hint of love story. You have to watch the movie if you want to know more.” Jessica said and the people there clapped their hands.

“You have been a spy, a doctor, a journalist, even a jobless person in your movies and dramas, what is the next role you are looking for?”

“A company director .” Haha said in order to tease Jessica.

Jessica jokingly hit Haha and he laughed out loud while the others laughed as well.

//

Jessica massaged her hands as she has signed 200 posters. She put her head on the table and ignored the person entering the meeting room she used. She was at the company, completing her duties, signing posters and pamphlets.

“Tired?” 

Jessica looked at Taecyeon.

“Hmmm.”

“You’re the one who insisted to do it by hand.” Taecyeon sat not far from Jessica.

“What do you want?” 

“Well, about Inwoo.”

“I’m not dating him. I don’t even have his number.” Jessica sat up straight.

“Sure?”

Jessica glared at Taecyeon and he nodded.

“It’s the rumours. The fan edits. The hashtag.”

“Why? You are riding on it or something?”

“We all are. Ever since the rumour about you and him started, your brand power skyrocket.”

“…” Jessica glanced at Taecyeon.

“I just want to say that if you date him, we have no issue.”

“…”

“The Korean Airlines are thinking of making merchandise of you for their plane.”

Jessica heaved a sigh.

“This is your next peak.”

Jessica didn’t retaliate. She has finished signing the papers.

“Jess?” Taecyeon called.

Jessica who was standing, ready to go home, looked at her CEO.

“I’m not dating him.” Jessica said and left the room.

//

Jessica lied in her bed and stared at her boyfriend making clay pots. She traced the screen and Yul looked at her.

“You look tired.”

“I am tired.”

“I’m sorry for not being there with you.”

“Don’t apologise for something trivial. If you are sorry about it, I am ever more at fault. I’m the reason we have to date in secret.”

“Jeshika…” Yul left his clay and sat in front of his phone as Jessica started crying.

“Jeshika…” Yul called softly, coaxing the woman’s.

This had happened twice. Jessica had cried twice during their video call.

“I miss you so much Yul.” 

“I know baby. I know. Don’t cry. We are going to see each other this week. 3 more days.”

“We can’t. I have to go to Japan.” Jessica cried harder.

“For the movie promotion.” Jessica said while crying.

“I will see you in Japan.”

Jessica held in her sobs, trying to find her breath.

“Really?” Jessica wiped her tears away.

“Yes. I will go to Japan. Is that okay?”

“More than okay.” Jessica smiled through her tears.

“That’s the smile that I want to see. Now, I don’t want you to cry anymore. Okay? You have to sleep and get a rest. I’ll watch you sleep. Good night love.” Yul mimicked a kiss and smiled when Jessica did the same.

Yul watched Jessica fell asleep not a minute after that. He touched the screen and felt heavy in his chest.

He missed her as much as she did. It had been 3 months since they saw each other face to face. When Yul read the news, his heart grew heavy. Looking at the man being rumoured with Jessica, he wondered how long this relationship will last. One is a famous actor. Another one is a CEO or something like that, Yul wasn’t sure. 

Of the course of three months, he watched all Jessica’s shows and whatnot every day. She’s a beautiful woman. Who wouldn’t love her. Yes, Jessica assured him that it was all rumours that are needed to make the industry interesting but Yul couldn’t help to feel insecure.

“I love you.” That’s Jessica answer whenever Yul was in doubt.

“I love you too.” He would say back with all of his heart.

//

Jessica opened her eyes when she felt someone sitting on her bed beside her. In the dim room, Jessica opened her eyes slowly.

“Yul!” Jessica cried and hugged the man beside her.

Yul hugged Jessica as well.

“Yul…” Jessica spoke softly as she caressed his face.

“A pretty good dream, right?”

“I don’t care. I just want to hug you.” Jessica hugged the man again.

She didn’t care if it was only in her dream. She has missed the man so much. Week after week they planned to meet but all was to no avail because she had to work outside of Seoul and sometimes in the states for photo shoots.

“I miss you so much Jeshika-ya.” Yul said while moving his face so he could kiss her ear.

Jessica quickly turned her face to kiss Yul’s lips. They shared a passionate kiss. Jessica couldn’t believe a dream can feel so real. She moaned when Yul touched her waist underneath her shirt.

“Ah…” Jessica moaned when Yul guided her to lie down again so that he could overlap her.

“Yul?” Jessica asked when Yul pulled away from her.

Yul had his right leg on the bed whilst he stood on his left leg. Jessica watched Yul pulled out his shirt. Jessica’s finger automatically traced Yul’s abdomen while he overlapped her again and kissed her lips.

“This isn’t a dream.” Yul said, kissing Jessica’s temple and to her ear.

“You’re not dreaming, my love.” Yul said again, kissing Jessica’s chin and philtrum.

“Yul?”

“Yes?”

“It’s really you?” Jessica cupped Yul’s face, wanting an assurance.

“It’s me baby. I’m here. I can’t stand watching you cry like that.” Yul said and Jessica hugged him dearly.

“Didn’t we agree to not ever drive in the middle of the night for each other?” Jessica looked at Yul who simpered while looking down to the bed.

“I’m glad you broke the agreement.” Jessica said in the end and hugged Yul again.

“I love you.” Yul said and Jessica hugged Yul tighter.

//

Jessica rested her head on Yul’s chest as they stared at each other. She traced her forefinger to his sharp jaw and kissed his chin. It was 8 in the morning. They just ended their little activity and spent some time cuddling.

Jessica watched as Yul reached for his pants. She was still on top of him but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter