YUL

My Wife Is A Celebrity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Happy birthday.” Jessica said for the nth time when Yul kissed her neck and ear.

“Thank you. I never celebrate my birthday before.” They stared at each other.

“I know and I am glad I’m the first one to do this.” Jessica kissed Yul’s bicep and his shoulder as he lied beside her.

Jessica rested half of her body on Yul and he stretched out his hand to pull a blanket onto Jessica.

“Ah, your cake.” Yul suddenly remember.

“Let it be.” Said Jessica but Yul excused himself and went out after wearing his shorts and came back with the cake. 

“The whipped cream has melted.” Jessica sat down, enwrapping herself with the blanket as Yul sat down on a chair just next to the single bed they shared earlier.

“Still good.” Yul took a big bite and the cake was half then.

Jessica smiled and took mental picture of Yul, in his shorts, eating cake.

“It even has my name.” Yul took the Y and ate it.

Jessica felt appreciated as Yul finished the cake.

“I made that cake last night and brought it secretly in my luggage.” Jessica said and wiped the cream on Yul’s lips.

“No wonder it’s so good.” He spoke softly.

Jessica ate the cream off her finger and smiled watching Yul putting the small plate away.

Yul took a deep breath and looked at Jessica. Jessica opened her arms, indicating to Yul to join her in bed again but he went to the table in the room and took a small book.

“Here.” Yul sat beside Jessica and gave her the book.

“It’s a bank book.” Jessica took it and opened it.

“Do you know you look beautiful in white?” Yul kissed Jessica’s shoulder.

Jessica smiled to the comment and wondered what it meant. Jessica looked at the amount in the book when Yul pointed it out. 

“Yul?” The amount was big, considering Yul was only a potter.

“I have always save whenever I received payment and since we dated, I save a little more than usual. All for a cause. I know, this maybe a haste but I just want to try it.”

“Try what?” Jessica looked at Yul.

“Jeshika Jung, would you be my fiancé?” Yul suddenly showed a platinum ring with a diamond on it.

“Yul…” Jessica cried before she nodded and hugged him.

“Oh Yul, you don’t have to buy me this and show me your bank account.”

“No, the bank account is yours. Keep that and maybe install the online apps as well because I will start saving even more to reach my goal, which is to marry you. I know you make way more than me. You’re practically millionaire but I want to show you that I can support you. The contract in Seoul has started too.”

“Oh Yul…” Jessica’s eyes stagnated.

“I want to marry you Jeshika. I don’t want anything else. That’s my goal for now. Can I do that?” Yul asked wholeheartedly.

Jessica nodded and hugged Yul dearly.

“I want to marry you too, seobang. I will wait for you.” Jessica answered.

//

“Miss is still sleeping, Madam.” Aunt Jangmi said to Grandma Jung.

Grandma Jung looked at the clock. It was already 11 in the morning . Maybe Jessica was tired, she thought to herself. Grandma Jung decided to let Jessica sleep longer while Jangmi prepared lunch.

“Yul, come. Come. Jangmi cooked so much because Jessica is home but she is still sleeping.” Grandma Jung said to Yul who just arrived.

The old woman called Yul just for the intention to ask him to eat. Yul obliged.

“Jessica’s home?” He pretended.

“Yes, she came home last night. She had meetings or some sort. Come, come, let’s eat.” Grandma Jung said and Yul nodded, sitting on one of the empty chairs at the dining room.

Grandma Jung pleased Yul to eat as she asked Jangmi to look who had came to the front door as the door bell rang.

“It’s Madam Kim, madam.” Jangmi said as she reappeared.

“Ah, yes, we were supposed to go to the market…Yul, you stayed and eat. And if Jessica woke up, tell her okay?” Grandma Jung said.

“What if I wake her up?” Yul asked. 

“Dont wake her up. She is tired and need to sleep longer. If you have finished and she is still asleep, just lock the door.” 

“But it’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter