PLANES

My Wife Is A Celebrity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months later…

Jessica smiled to her fans and reporters that awaited for her at the airport. She thanked Inwoo for being there as well although he was the one who asked the PR team to create the event. The airport was packed with Jessica’s fans as the plane that displayed her face will make its inaugural flight that day. 

“Won’t it be awkward?” Jessica said to the crowd and her fans all said no while giggling at her funny comment.

Inwoo laughed too as he stood beside Jessica.

“No.” They answered in unison.

Jessica giggled and they laughed too.

“Wah!” They all shouted as the plane showed up from the left side of the airport.

The plane taxied its way to the runway, ready for takeoff.

“The plane is taking off to LA. Around 11 hours if I’m not mistaken.” Inwoo whispered and Jessica nodded to the information.

Jessica didn’t know what to feel as she looked at her face on the B777-300. She felt like crying too but she refrained herself. She smiled at her fans and Inwoo when the plane took off. Flashes didn’t stop when Jessica bowed to her fans and the reporters. Inwoo waited for her, standing a few steps away from her, giving her the solo shot she need. 

The fans chanted her name and followed her that her bodyguards had to stopped them from following Jessica into the VIP lounge so that she could exit the airport safely.

//

“I guess this is the last time we will see each other.” Inwoo said as they walked side by side to the VVIP lounge.

“What do you mean?” Jessica glanced at the tall man.

“Well, this is the last event.”

“Oh…maybe we’ll meet each other again in random flights.” Jessica said and Inwoo was happy to hear that.

“Maybe.” Inwoo replied as he stood where he was and watched Jessica walking away with her manager.

//

“Is that all for today?” Jessica asked the driver of the van.

“According to Hyoyeon, that was it.”

“Good. Oppa, can you buy me dinner first?” Jessica felt like she just wanted to eat and sleep once she got home.

“What do you want?”

“You know, there’s an octopus stew restaurant in Bundang.”

“I know that place.”

“Is it okay at this time?”

“No worries Jessica. I work by the hour. So don’t worry okay?” The driver slash her second manager said.

Hyoyeon was unavailable that day as she had personal matter to attend, so another manager managed Jessica.

“Thank you oppa.” Jessica smiled to the man before leaning back to her seat and stared out the window.

Grandma Jung couldnt come as she promised. When Jessica called to inform her, the old woman said she had some village meetings and had to reschedule. Jessica was disappointed but as her grandmother assured her that she will visit next month, she cheered up herself again. Truthfully, Jessica was busy. She was booked for photoshoots and whatnot that even if her grandmother comes, she couldnt host her properly. 

// 

Jessica thanked the manager oppa before closing the van door. She made her way to the front door. Upon unlocking her door, Jessica screamed excitedly as she saw her grandmother smiling at her. She put down her bags and hugged her grandmother. 

“Grandma!”

“Surprise. I wanted to come yesterday but Yul was not free.” Grandma Jung said as she sat at the sofa.

“Yul? Aunt Jangmi.” Jessica greeted the woman as the woman took her bags earlier and put it on the table.

“Aunt Jangmi, that’s my dinner.” Jessica explained and Aunt Jangmi brought the food to the dining table.

“Yes. Yul drove us all the way from Daegu.” Grandma Jung said anyways although to her Jessica was not listening anymore.

But Jessica did listen. She had something to ask but she kept it to herself.

“You must be tired and hungry. Let’s eat. I brought a lot of food for you.” Grandma Jung broke Jessica’s daydream.

“Let’s” Jessica agreed.

//

Jessica was drying her hair from showering when she heard the door bell. She exited her room and gestured Aunt Jangmi to stay seated with her grandmother in the living room. It was 10 pm and Jessica had a hint who was at the door. Jessica looked through the camera door. She felt anxious as she looked at Yul on the screen. Jessica recognised the polyester black jacket Yul wore. He had them since ever. 

“Jessi, maybe that’s Yul. He went out for awhile for his business. I asked him to stop by for a while before he drive back home.” 

Jessica glanced at her grandmother. She bit her inner lip and took a deep breath. Jessica opened the door and left it open. Yul who saw Jessica’s back, was disheartened but he ask for permission to enter and closed the door. His eyes were glued to Jessica who went into a room.

“Yul, come. Come rest here. Are you sure you can drive home tonight?” 

Jessica put her ear to the door as she eavesdropped the conversation.

“Yes, grandma. I will stop somewhere if I am sleepy.”

“That won’t happen. Most people who drives at night would derailed when they sleep during driving! None stop! No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter