YUL

My Wife Is A Celebrity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have you seen her?” Grandma Jung asked the women she saw by the corn field.

“Jessica? Jessica is here? Is she missing?” One of the woman was excited.

Grandma Jung who was on her electrical scooter looked at Jangmi who acted as the driver.

“She is home for a while. She went out this morning but it’s already 4 pm. She didnt even bring her phone!” Grandma Jung was worried.

“We can help. We will look for her as well. Madam do not worry.” The women said and Grandma Jung thanked the woman and asked Jangmi to continue driving.

“What happen?” 

The women turned around and looked at Yul. Yul just arrived from the forest behind the field as he searched for some firewood.

“Madam is looking for Jessica. She has not come home since this morning.” One of the woman answered.

“Why don’t you go and look for her?” An ajumma said and Yul nodded before taking his motorcycle.

//

Jessica yawned and opened her eyes. She looked around the quiet streams. She fell asleep right there with her legs in the stream. How could she not when it was nice and cold. She wondered what time was it. The jungle around looked dark but not too dark. Jessica took her shoes and walked to her bicycle. With her wet feet, she wore her shoe.

Jessica looked up when she heard motorcycle noises. She stood where she was when the man on the motorcycle stopped not far from her. They stared at each other. 

“Grandma is looking for you.”

“…”

“You’re okay?” Yul got off his motorcycle.

“…”

Yul didnt know what to do other than to stare at the beautiful woman before him. She looked the same but her maturity really showed off with her aura. Her brunette hair, her almond eyes, her red lips. Yul ran his eyes back to Jessica’s eyes. Staring back at her as she was staring intently at him.

“Jessica?”

“You have fix your pronunciation.” Jessica replied.

“Yeah.” Yul looked away when Jessica bent down to wear her other shoe. 

Jessica took her bicycle and walked passed Yul. Yul glanced at the woman. It had been several years since they meet again. He obviously always seen her on TV. 

“How are you?” He asked eventually but Jessica did not stop walking.

Instead, she rode her bike and cycled away. Yul bit his lips in devastation. Yul understood why Jessica did that. He looked at his motorcycle, finding words that he could say to Jessica.

//

Jessica cycled slowly and waved her hand when she saw her grandmother and Jangmi on a scooter.

“Aigoo! Jessi! Where were you?!” Grandma Jung said alas when Jessica stopped her bicycle beside the scooter.

“I fell asleep at the waterfall. Let’s go home. I’m famish.” Jessica said and Grandma Jung directed Jangmi to turn around. 

At that time, Yul appeared as well.

“Huh, Yul. You found her? You always know where to look.” Grandma Jung signalled Jangmi to stop the scooter.

Jessica who was holding to the back of the scooter for a free hitch didnt even look at Yul.

“I was just there.” Yul said instead.

“That’s okay. Come over later. I have a pot to mend. The big one.” Grandma Jung was referring to her kimchi clay pot.

“Okay Grandma.” Yul replied before he watched the three women rode away.

//

“What’s wrong with your pot and why he has to look at it?” Jessica asked as they were arriving home.

“Oh, Yul? Yul is a ceramist now. He doesnt want to work for his father so they argued and he went to his aunt. I think that is okay too because his brother can look out for the herd.”

“I dont understand.” Jessica shook her head.

“His father’s doesnt have much. He couldnt divide it by the two brothers anyway.”

“So he back off voluntarily?” Jessica asked.

“Seems so. He’s a good man. And besides, his aunt is childless. It works out in the end.” Grandma Jung pulled Jessica’s hand into the house and Jessica followed along.

//

Jessica checked her phone that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter