FINAL

My Wife Is A Celebrity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul smiled as Jessica and Mr. Jung walked through the guests toward him. The guests watched as the bride walked slowly to the groom waiting at the altar. Along that, the sound of violin accompanied them.  Mr. Jung handed Jessica to Yul. Yul hugged Mr. Jung and Jessica watched with a smile. Yul then held Jessica’s hand and beamed to her before they turned to the priest. The small garden wedding were mesmerising as not far from them was the waterfall.

Jessica smiled at Grandma Jung who was crying silently. Yul beamed as well. As the priest read the blessings, Yul and Jessica looked at each other intently. Yul’s hands didn’t stop caressing Jessica’s hands secretly.

“I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” Jessica and Yul shared a smile before Yul leaned and kissed his bride.

They share a long kiss as the crowd cheered for them.

“CUT!” The director shouted and Yul pulled away from the kiss while he rubbed his hands on Sooyeon’s exposed arm. 

Sooyeon let the man be as her MUA stood beside her and corrected her hair. The crew moved to their places when the director said the last scene was perfect but they needed another shot. Yul looked at Sooyeon, his hand was still holding hers. He didn’t let go of her hands while the MUA corrected Sooyeon’s lipstick.

“You can let her hand go, Yul-shi.” A crew said chuckling but Yul moved closer to Sooyeon and intertwined their arms.

“This is my bride.” Yul said playfully and the crew laughed.

“Your tie.” Sooyeon said and corrected it for Yul.

Yul let Sooyeon be as the actress touched his tie. 

“Are you cold?” Yul asked before he rubbed his hands on Sooyeon’s arms again.

“Not really.” Sooyeon replied.

“Okay, cue!” The director yelped.

They started shooting the last scene again.

Yul held Sooyeon’s hands and kissed her before he cupped her face and kissed her deeper. Sooyeon gripped Yul’s hand and replied to the kiss wholeheartedly.

“CUT!” The director said.

“And that’s the end!” The director said and all the crew cheered. Yul opened his arms to Sooyeon and the actress hugged him.

“Thank you for being a good partner throughout this movie.” Yul said while Sooyeon said the same thing, patting Yul’s back.

//

[THEQOO]

JUNG SOOYEON, KWON YUL EXPRESSES GRATITUDE AS FILM ‘MY WIFE IS A CELEBRITY’ SURPASSES 5 MILLION MOVIEGOERS

 

According to the Korean Film Council’s statistics released on August 5, “MWIAC” was able to surpass five million moviegoers on its seventh day since opening. This is on par with the 2015 hit film “Veteran,” which ended up attracting over 13.4 million moviegoers during its time in theaters.

Director Lee Sang Geun and lead actors Kwon Yul and Jung Sooyeon took to social media to thank moviegoers for their support.

“MWIAC” has been delighting moviegoers as a 

romcom movie that depicts the life of an actress that fell in love with a common village man. The movie is said to be a refreshing change of romantic comedy that brings another point of view.

The film follows the story of a famous actress Jung Jessica (played by Jung Sooyeon) and Kwon Yul (played by Kwon Yul) who fell in love and had to endure the challenges of dating a common man. It delves into how much sacrifice is enough when you are in love with someone.

 

5 MILLION so fast! ~ yeah!! i feel so proud of our Powerful Queen Actress Sooyeon and King Actor Yul, they are so wonderful,charming, humble, cheerful and kind team 😊💞😊💞😊 MWIAC is daebak! 💞😊💞😊 The fact their name resonates in the movie is why people think the movie is good. Look at the chemistry! The director is jjang for using Kwon Yul’s real name in the movie as well. I am for sure they are dating. With all that fluttery kisses they shared, how can they cannot? The title didn’t match tho😂😂 In real life, any actress won’t marry a commoner like that. The movie is advertising Daegu better than the tourism ministry. Did you guys saw the premiere event of the movie last week? They both looked like they were dating, smiling and laughing even on camera.

//

“Today we welcome, Jung Sooyeon and Kwon Yul!” The MC said as Yul and Sooyeon made their entrance to the YouTube program. 

“Your new movie got high rating that when they told me you guys were coming, I was like, this isn’t the place.” The MC said humbly although his YouTube program is one of the popular one in South Korea.

Yul and Sooyeon laughed.

“We planned to go even before the shooting ends, so we have to come. I personally watched all the episodes so…” Yul said and the MC cheered happily whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter