JESSICA

My Wife Is A Celebrity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessica! Jessica! Care to comment on the rumour you are getting married? Who is the man? Is it Choi Young? Is it Im Yoong?” A reporter said as a big crowd followed Jessica to the departure gate.

As usual, Jessica did not answer while making her way in between her bodyguards. She entered the gate and turned around. She bowed to her fans and the reporters.

“Thank you for coming here and accompanying me today. I hope you all can take care of your health and let’s meet in my next movie. Thank you.” Jessica bowed again walked away while the fans and reporters shouted her name.

“That was unnecessary.” Hyoyeon, Jessica’s manager said to her as the officer scanned her passport.

“It was spontaneous.” Jessica replied before thanking the officer and disappeared into the departure hall.

//

Jessica stared out the window as she set her eyes on the white cloud. A stewardess put a cup of lemon tea for her and some biscuits.

“Ms. Jung, I am so sorry but I am you fan. May I get a picture with you?” The stewardess said and Jessica smiled at the woman warmly.

“Sure. Why not.” Jessica stood and put her hand on the woman’s shoulder.

The woman took a several selfie and thanked Jessica.

“Thank you for the tea.” Jessica said and the woman bowed before walking away.

Jessica could hear the faint scream of joy once the stewardess went to the pantry. Jessica chuckled and watched the sky again. In that 14 hours, a lot of thought went through her mind. The movie she is shooting. The script she has not memorize. The next casting she has to face. And above all, the rumor she is getting married. 

Jessica tried to think of a solution but nothing came up. The rumor she is marrying someone is a big nuisance to her life. Her CEO is demanding an answer whilst her mother is boycotting her. Literally, boycotting her by not attending their monthly dinner last week. 

“Why is there a rumor I am getting married all of sudden? What’s the occasion?” Jessica said to herself.

//

“Love is not enough.” Jessica uttered with tears down her cheeks.

“Love is enough for me.” Young replied and kissed the woman in front of him. 

The two people shared a passionate kiss, relaying their feelings.

“Cut!” The director shouted.

Jessica pulled away while Young intentionally rubbed her shoulders to calm her down. Jessica shrugged her shoulder and Young let her go. He smirked while Jessica rolled her eyes. Hyoyeon went to Jessica and put a blanket over her as they walked to her seat.

“He smoked.” Jessica glared at Hyoyeon.

“I already told him not to. I will talk to him again.” Hyoyeon assured.

“Mint.” Jessica looked at Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon gave Jessica one of her cool mint.

Jessica chew on the mint to get rid of the smell of smoke in . She hated the smell and Young was an to smoke before a kissing scene.

“That was fantastic Jess. The way the tears went down you cheek on cue, you have done it again.” The director suddenly appeared beside Hyoyeon and Jessica stood as a polite gesture.

“Thank you.” She said with a soft smile.

“Okay, so now we are done with the scene. We need the last scene of you riding the horse across the field.”

“Okay. So just like the story board right?” Jessica let a make-up artist fix her face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter