Sweet!

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*Your POV*

 

What just happen? He-he-he kissed me? I ran to my room i closed the door and “AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I scream it on top of my lung! My first and only kiss is with that Idiot! I touched my lips and sit on my bed. Why my heart beat so fast? But it’s a good fast. Do i like him? Go to bed ~~~~! And pretend this was never happen. I close the light and went to sleep.

 

-Your Dream-

 

I was sitting alone at the beach....No parents...No sign of that Korean Sasuke!!! I was crying and Suddenly Minzy and Taemin were dress in white. I smile and said “Minzy! Oppa! I’m glad you’re here!” They smiled and said “We’re not them. We just look like them and we are you Love angles!” I was confuse at that time “There such thing as Love angles?” Love angle that look like Minzy shouted at me “Stupid there are and you need to be with L.joe!” I whispered to Taemin-san “ I like the real Minzy better...”he whispered back“I know and this is her nice part! The bad part....well you really don’t want to know!” I giggled and said “Why it's have to be him?” She explains “You see he is actually your soulmate.” I said “He’s an Emo! And i’m a..... You know... So why it has to be him? We have nothing in common!” Taemin smile and said “You just knew him for like 3 days and you said that! You have to spend more time with him because your parents want you too” I was about to said something then i heard my.......

 

-Dream Ended-

 

I turn off my alarm clock and look at it. Good it’s only 6 o’clock. I went to the bathroom and get dress and walk to school. I ate my breakfast at the food center and i saw Taemin-san tried to find a table so i visited him to sit with me. “So did you heard the new today?” He said “No oppa! What’s the news?” Please don’t let it be the kiss thing...... Clam down~~~~! “L.joe actually...” No!!!! He told everyone! No! I’ll kill him “Smile today!”he finished “What?”I asked “ He never smile! Never! And he just smiled today!”he look in shock. Really? Never? I just saw it last night. What am i talking about?  We're done eating and went to school. I sat and waited for the teacher and then that Korean Sasuke came and sat next to me. Taemin lied. He look like he’s about to die or something? Why i have this feeling i want to cheer him up? “Did you do your homework yet?” I asked nicely as possible and just nodded like nothing really happen last night! Good! I’m so relieve. Then he smile at me and said “Hey! What’s kind of favor of your lips gloss you’re using?” “Strawberry!” Oh my i accidentally told him. "That why it's taste so sweet!” He smile evilly “ You!! You! Stupid Sasuke!”I shouted and slipped out the last part “ What did you just called me? Sasuke? If i’m him then that only means you’re Sakura?” Still giving me that smiled “No! And don’t talk to me” He know about naruto. Stupid~~~~! I think he just know the name but don't watch it. Then the sensei came in and said “ Everyone must come to the Halloween on 30th October and don’t forget your costume everyone!”

(A/N: Emo Boy change into a Emo ert! But don't worry i won't make him too ert! Like it?"

Ps: His smile was like the picture (Not his evil smile): 

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff460/gabyteen/09e66057dbe4a7de8e320fbdeca15a07_large.jpg