You want me to go where?

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

Deep breath ~~~~...You can do this! I don't feel so good. I think i'm going to puke! Oh no! " Excuse me sir, May i go to the rest room?" I put my hands over my belly " Yes you may" I bow and ran to the rest room as fast as i could. Good thing that i don't wear heel or else... Never mind...

* L.joe's POV*

What is wrong with that girl? I never seen her that nervous before? I giggle for a bit and my dad said " Son... I think you should go after her to make sure she's alright" I nodded and walked toward the women restroom. Don't worry i'm not going in. I'm not an idiot!

* Your POV*

I was puking my off. I wipe my mouth with a tissue and walked out. Someone grabbed my hand and i turn around. " Are you okay?" L.joe asked in a worry tone. " I'm fine.. Just my nerve got the best of me" I give him a small smile. " Don't worry! My dad is really nice. Trust me. Okay? And you should know that No matter what i will always on your side." He patted my shoulder and walked me back the table. " I'm sorry. I guess i just" " It's okay. I understand... Now sit" Wow like father like son. While we were talking... He asked alot of things about me and how i met L.joe. I told him everything and it made him laugh. Oh i think L.joe told him  than he finally asked " So what do you think about Byun Hun? Be honest." I smile " Well first i think your son is an Soil brat, Emotionless, Careless, Always think that he the best, Never learn how to be moest and the fact the he thought i'm one of his fan girls. But now those are still the same" I pase and look at L.joe while he was pouting " Just kidding. When i get to know him. He's a totally new person. That why i like him" I blushed " Byun Hun. Why wrong with you? Why did you pick this girl?" I look down I knew it. I hate myself right now. He sigh and said " Why did you pick a girl like your mother?" He laugh as i look at him " She's remind me so much of you mom. My son! You've done a good job!" L.joe smile " I know dad." His father countinuous " So i saw your test result ~~~~ and L.joe too. So i think you both should go to America to countinuous you study there. So What do you think son?" L.joe smile " I would like that. ~~~~ Do you?" I sallow hard...What am i going to say?


Hey guys! Sorry i was so busy! Hope you guys still reading! Love ya <3