The date Part 1

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*Your POV*

 

(Sunday 23, Nov pretend it’s Sunday ok!)

 

These past few days, L.joe had been coming to my room every single day. He kept asking me a lot of weird questions like “Did you have dream about your love angles?” How did he know that? Is he having them too? And the weirdest thing is when every time he about to leave he asked me “ Do you like me?” And i said “No!” He smirks and closes the door. Weirdo! I just heal today i’m so happy to go to school again. I almost forget about the prize to go to the romantic place is today! I don’t even think about going because i’ll stuck with that weirdo anyway. But it would be really boring if i don’t have him around. :] I took a long shower in the afternoon. I wonder where heck is that guy doing right now? I miss him.

 

-3pm-

 

I got dress and about to doing my homework then i heard someone knocking on my door. I went and open it. I didn’t see anyone there i looked down i saw a box with a note. It’s said [Wear this! And i’ll pick you up at 6:30 if i don’t see you in this I swear i’ll kill you <3 L.joe] Bring it on. I opened the box.

 

 Your Outfit:http://images2.chictopia.com/photos/FashionNicotine/10378699084/black-h-m-divided-exclusive-jacket-white-zara-shirt-gray-only-jeans-black-_400.jpg

 

Wow it’s my type of cloth, I love it. I sat it there on my bed while i did my homeworks. Oh wait i guess you all wonders How could i eat lunch, breakfast, and dinner without going outside. Well L.joe made ChunJi and Ricky do all of that because they had chicken pox already. Poor things!

 

-6:30pm-

 

I just woke up from my nap. I got dress and suddenly my phone rang.

 

You: Hello~!

???: What took you so long? Now get down here and quick!

You: L.joe! Stop yelling my ear hurt. And don’t you get up here?

L.joe: Stupid! Have you forgot about my stalkers?

You: Oh yeah~! But still they will hurt me. Trust i can take one down. But 10  I can’t do it!!!!!

L.joe: I’ll send someone to get you.

 

He hung up. I wait then someone knocking on my door and it’s ........

 

Well the next one will be better! Believe it! :] Almost forget! Don't forget to check up my Poll!!!!!