I have feeling for her?

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*Your POV*

 He tried to push me out so i just turn around and i was face to face him. Oh my! His face was so close like i could feel his nose touching mine. Now i can see why those girls kept falling for him. Snap out of it ~~~~!So i pushed him away and ran to my room. Oh my gosh that was close it’s look like he about to kiss or something. ~~~~! You better than that! So i just go to bed.

 

*L.joe POV*

It’s so close! I almost kiss her. I through i saw her blushed. So adorable... What? No!No!No! It can’t be. I have feeling for her? Forget it! I will forget all of this tomorrow! I closed the light and went to bed.

 

-2 o’clock-

 

Gosh i can’t sleep. Her face kept popping out in my head!

 

-4o’clock-

 

~~~~!~~~~!~~~~! Oh you! I can’t be able to close my eyes! D@#*&^ You!

 

*Your Dream*

 

I was sitting alone with my parents i miss them so much. I dream about them almost everyday, Suddenly their stood up and tried to walk away. I shouted “Mom dad! Where are you going?” I cried and they whispered “Our sweet ~~~~! We don’t have to worry about you anymore baby! You got him! We need to go to the light! So have a nice life honey!” They started fading anyway! “ Mom dad! Who is he?” I cried suddenly someone hugged me behind and said “They need to Yeobo! So came!” I turn around and it’s L.joe! I  can't believe my eyes!

 

*Dream Ended*

*Your POV*

I woke up at 5 o'clock and i said to myself " Am i have to be with him Mom and dad? Are you trying to get me to love him? If you do. I will!" I sigh went to the bathroom. I get ready for school then i walked out. When i arrived at school i went my class i didn't see that guy! Oh what a relieve! But why do i felt sad? Stupid me! I went gym class still no sign of him. I asked Taemin and he said he doesn't know where he is either. I was about to leave school suddenly my math sensai came to me and said " Ms~~~! Please give this homework to Mr Lee!" I took it and walked to my dorm. I did i accept it anyway? Ok when i got to my room i saw girls standing out side of L.joe's room. I through i should give his homework when they all leave! I did my homework at 9 o'clock. When i'm done i went to his room so i could give him his homework so i could went to sleep. I knock his door.

*L.joe POV*

I didn't go to school today because i don't get any sleep last night so i stayed in my room to rest. Suddenly i heard someone was knocking on my door so i went and open it. It's ~~~~! I took a deep breathe and said " What do you want now!" She smile at me and give me my homework and said " If you don't understand anything just come and ask me! Okay?" Wow she have to act like a kitty like that! I can't stop myself so i pulled her close and KISS her and i said " I just want to know why your lips are so pink and shiny? So thanks for that!Bye Babo!" I push her out side and i closed the door! Wow that was amazing! I am falling for you ~~~~! But i will act the same! I want to see that do you like me the way i am! So......

 

I know...... ! Please comment and Like it too!