Party at Chun Ji's room Part 3

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*Chun Ji's POV*

 Why did she scream? Oh i get it. Why people always think that i'm a ert? They saw me Read the playboy magazine. I'm a guy for god sake! I did see a playboy  magazine under L.joe's bed too. Well I guess i'm the unlucky one anyway! I fallow her in to my bedroom. 

-In the bedroom-

When i'm in the bedroom i saw her stood up from my bed and i simply sat down on a chair and she sigh sat down on my bed. "Hey~~~~! You know that when you came to Korea L.joe changed."I said " Really?" raising her eyebrow. I walked over and sat next to her. "He has been sitting and giggle for no reason and GOD even i saw at you for more than 5 seconds he punched me. You know he loves you so much" She blush. I look at my watch and it's 2 minutes and a half. I was about to said something her suddenly Open the door and pull ~~~~ out.He  glared at me and she said "He didn't anything to me. Now let's go!"She pulled his out and i fallowed. Ricky ran up to me and said "Hyun you didn't do anything to ~~~~ right? If you do....." He looked down and i sigh and said "No!" I sat next to L.joe and the game started again. and it's ~~~~ to spin the bottle it's to point to L.joe. Yes! It almost me again! I'm glad.