The Mall!

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

Guess he didn't even care... So i went in my room and change into: http://www.irenelim.com/fashion/images/korean-silk-flyaway-dress-b.jpg I looked at the mirror well you see i don't really into dresses but i only have this one and I never wear this...... My phone rang and i answer it.

You: Hello?

Jay: Hey are you done? Open the door and let's go!

You: Okay! 

I hung up and opened the door. He looked at me " Wow you look amazing! Well i think my ex will be so piss..." I smiled " Thanks now let's go!" We walked down stair and he told me to wait for him......

-6 o'clock- ( I mean 5 minutes later)

There a car drove to my direction and it stopped. " Get in!" 

-In the car-

It's kinda silent and i asked him " How do you know that your girlfriend will be there?" " She works there!" I turn to the window and the silentness started again.....

- At the mall-

We both walked to the third floor and went to an ice cream shop. I was about to sit down someone was tapping my shoulder and i turn around it's taemin.....

" Why are you here with him and not L.joe? Don't tell me you're cheating...." I stop him and pulled him to the corner leaving Jay and his ex  alone. " I'm not cheating! You should have known better oppa! I'm trying to help him out .... You see that girl" I looked at her and continuous " She's him ex girlfriend! So he want me to pretend to be his girlfriend to make her jealous..." " Oh! Okay! I have to go! But don't let him did something stupid to you ok?" I nodded. And said bye to Taemin-san and went to Jay....

 

*My POV*

 While you were with Jay Bora saw you guys......