The game part 1

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*Your POV*

 

He did it again. Second time on my lips already! I hate him. I scretched my head and i felt something. Oh yeah i forget that i still have some chewing gum stuck on my hair. Gosh this just great. [Idea!] I got it! Mhahahaha

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

Wow her lips still so soft and smooth. Snapped out of this L.joe! Why she’s making me wait this long? (It’s only been a day idiot!) So i walked to my friends expect CAP that already has a girlfriend and i don’t. I hate this. I played with my lunch and then “Hey hyung! your future girlfriend is coming!Hello noona!” Ricky whispered and waved at her. I turned and she as standing there and i walked over to her. She smiled at me and put some gum into i laugh and said “You want more gum to stick on your hair or something?” She smirked “Who said it will be on me this time?”she said “What are you talking about?” She smile and took the gum out of and...... She reached it to my hair and stuck the gum to it “Well i guess we both have to go cut our hair! Bye!” She walked i mean skipped back to her table. I walked to my seat and all the guys laughed and Chunji patted my back“How weird you guys acting around each others!!!!” he made everyone laughed even hard. “ I hate you!” I said while to get the gum out of my hair. It’s not working.... Well i guess i have to go through school with this with her the apple of my eyes (Cheesy Pssh).

 

-Gym class-

 

Good thing about gym is that Mr.Rain made all the girls wear sweat pants. Hahahaha. I was sitting alone in the corner i saw ~~~~ walked up to me and i said “What do you want this time?” She smirked and said “Nothing i just want to know where Taemin oppa is.... Oh there he is! Bye!” She ran to him and she.....hugged him... She never hugs me. I’ll kill you later Taemin. She turned to me and smiled. Oh she want to play that game well I want to play too.... *Evil smile*