Gym class Part 1

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

-At Gym class-

 

 * L.joe POV *

I don't get it... What are those girls thinking? It's gym class for crying out loud. It's not like it's a fashion show. I was sitting with Taemin one of my close friends but we don't hang out  much because we both have different group of friends. I was minding my own business then Bora ran toward my Direction. I hate her. She kept annoying me.(I know i'm not hate Bora in Sistar but well just pretend. Hope it's not real.... :P) This time she's not wearing short shorts it's a freaking UNDERWEAR this time." Oppa I haven't see you all day I miss you so much!!!!! " she wined and hugging my left arm. I pushed her away and I said " Would you stop bothering me and leave me alone for once" She pouted and she whispered " You can stop me from staying with you but you can't stop me from loving you and lastly Oppa! Saranghaeyo"She kissed my cheek and walk away. What the? I wiped it off my face and i continue talked to Taemin.

 

 * Your POV *

Good! I made it on time. So i had to go change. I changed in to a  BIG T-shirt and sweat pants. I walk to the class I  suddenly saw that girl who i through was Sakura just kissed  that Korean Sasuke (L.joe) and Man make a great conple. What's the heck is this feeling inside me? Is it Jealousy?No way! I hate this feeling.

 

I just turned around ( You didn't see L.joe wiped the kiss off at all) Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and it's that Girl. She said " Jealous much! And BTW nice outfit" I gave her a smirk and walked toward all the students. I saw a handsome man just get in. I asked a boy who was standing next to me " Is that our Gym teacher?" "No!He's not. In fact i never seen himbefore. And are the new student from Japan?" I just nodded. The guy put a Micro phone and he said " Annyeog Haseyo Everyone! I'm Mr Rain and i'm the replacement of Mr U-know"So that my new Sensai? (Mean Teacher) Nice.... No ~~~! Stop thinking crazy thought!!!!  He spoke up again " Now get in to groups of 3. You must have a group or I will decide it's for you Now 1,2,3" Oh my gosh  oh my gosh i don't have a group. All that least are Me and That girl (Bora) " You two! That girl with the T-shirt go with that group with those two guys and You! the girl go to that group over there and Don't ever wear those pant in my class again." Hehehehe! Wait my group is with that AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not him anyone one but him. " Hey you! move!" I just nodded and walked to that Idoit...... 

 

 * L.joe * 

Oh great! Just great! I forget that i don't have enough group member and i glared all those girls away. I forgot about that thing. Now i'm stuck with her. Geez even Bora is better than her. She walked slowly toward me and smirk at me" Hello! My name is Lee Taemin!  Nice to meet you!" She smile at him and said.......

 

I'm so tired. So short i know. I will update it tomorrow. Love ya!