Confusion

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

When we got out I saw Chun ji was runnign toward our direction and said "L.joe.." He was exhaling " L.joe what?" Niel asked.... "He's in a car accident!" My jam dropped " What!?" " Come on! He's in the hospital right now!" 

We all ran to Chun Ji's car and he drive us to ******Hospital. I ran to the helping center " Where is the room of a guy that in a car accident?" She check her computer and turn to me " Room 65 miss! and there......" " Thank you!" I cut her off andI ran to the room as fast as i could. And i saw........

*Chun Ji's POV*

Wow she's fast! As i was about to fallow her the lady who ~~~~ was talking to Call me " Mister! Was the guy have pink hair or Black hair?" " Pink" She shook her head and said " Sorry sir the guy with Pink hair is in room No23" I laugh alittle and nodded. " Let's go guy!" I walked to the room.

I opened the door and i saw L.joe was watching tv " Hey! You're fine! What a relief!" He turn off the tv and look at me " Of course i'm fine just i hurt my leg that all! Where is ~~~~?" I walked toward and explained everything. " So Let's go see her!" He said " Why?" " I just want to see her reaction when she found out that she got the wrong guy!" I nodded and helped get on the wheels chair.

*Your POV*

And i saw........L.joe has the white sheet cover his face and that only mean he-he-he died. " L.joe!!!!!!" I hugged him " No! Why? God why?" I cried " L.joe! Wake up!!!" I cried ever harder " I'm sorry i'm being too mean to you! The reason i'm behave like that it's because i care about you! And I love you!!! I promise i will never gonna Yell at you. Please wake up!" The doctor look at me and said " Is this your boyfriend miss?" I nodded and cried even more "You idiot!" That's sound familiar? I turn around and i saw L.joe in a wheels chair. I stood up and said " Who is this?" I point to the dead person and doctor uncover his face and it's..... a fat old guy. I turn around and i saw Chun Ji,Niel and Chang Jo were laughing their off! I hit L.joe's head and said " You know I wish you were that dead person right now!" He grabbed my hand " Why did you hit me i'm in pain!" I hit him again " How long have to been here?" He smile " Long enough to heard everything you just said!" I hit him one more time " L.joe!!!! You Pink head you!!!!" He  sigh " I thought you said you never gonna yell at me again!" I kick his leg " Ooww! That's hurt!" I knee down " I'm sorry!" He tried to hug me so i hugged him and said " I mean what i said! And i'm sorry L.joe oppa" He smile and kiss my forehead " I love you." I blushed " I love you too"


A/N: Hey guys! You should know this story is almost end so if you have any question for the cast in this story. Ask away! Thanks for reading!