I'm back!

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 -8 years later-

Well i'm back from America! I said yes! I studied there for so long! Well we even studied in the same univesity. It's fun having him around to fright with. We spent a lot of time studying and sometime we went on dates on sunday. I love him more than ever. L.joe is not come with me because he have something important so i have to come first.

Well i was at the airport. I saw CAP, Taemin and Minzy ran toward my direction and hugged me tightly. " You're killing me!" they laugh and let go of me. " We miss you so much!" Minzy said while hugged me again. I look at her hand and there a dimond ring.." Are you engaged?" CAP hugged her and said " Yes~!" He kissed her. I turn to Taemin " You too?" He shook his head " Not yet~!" I  nodded as we went in the car.

I asked where are we going and they said Chun Ji's house. When we got there, I saw Niel , Chang jo and Ricky were waiting for us. When i got out the car Ricky ran and give me a hug " I miss you so much noona!" I hugged him back " I miss you too" I said Hi to others and went inside.

I saw Chun ji was talking to a girl " Hey~~~~!" I waved. We all sat in the living room " ~~~! This is Nicole my girlfriend" She smile ( Not in Kara) I smile back. While we talked about my love life, suddenly an unknown caller called me

You: Hello?
???: There will be a car waiting for you in an hour so wear something nice.

You: L.joe?

???: Enough talk.

He hung up. What is he planing?