The big Prize! And the dance

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

* L.joe POV *

What am i gonna say? I got it so i said "Yes we are! Isn't it right Honey? She looks confused and others just look shocked even my friends have the same expression. The coach went silent for a second said " So you guys are the winners and Winners need to have a prize! So the prize for you both are a romantic dinner for two at the ( What's the most romantic place in Seoul!!!!)" All the students clapped for us and we both went down stair. ~~~~ pushed me to the corner and said " Why did you said that? I'm not even your friend and what about the prize are you going?" I looked close in to her eyes. Oh it does shine in the moon light..... Oh gosh what's wrong with you L.joe? She not your type of girls. So why I like it? ( Weird..... )

I was about to leaved suddenly the spot light shined on me again not just me ~~~~ too! Then the coach said " I want to tell you guys the winners must dance a slow songs together because there are some requests want you both too!" My friends are clapping really hard. I looked at them i gave them i-will-kill-you-all-soon look. I grabbed ~~~~'s hand and push her to the the center of the party and CAP yelled " Hold her tighter!" I pulled her close to me and the music played ( The song is" Can i have this dance" in High school musical 3!) While we dance I could see she was blushing. Oh cute like a Kitty! I look so close to her i could touch her nose with mine. Oh look! She's shy... Now the song was over i wish it would be longer.

*Your POV*

 I walked to the drinks place and i drink some orange juice. Gosh i think he gonna kiss me again! Suddenly a girl walked up to me oh it's that girl oh what's her name again? Oh yeah Bora. She said " How dare you! Steal my L.joe from me! I told you to stay away from him now you done it. I will have my revenge!" She walked off. Bring it on! I drink my orange juice oh my why it's taste so strength? I felt a little dizzy.....

 

* My POV*

 While Bora was talking to you, her friends put some wine in your juice. So L.joe was talking to his friends suddenly you trip over and fall down. Niel saw you like that and said to L.joe " Dude your girlfriend is drunk I think" while he pointed L.joe ran over to you and pick you up and said to his friends " Bye guys i think i'll you to guys tomorrow i get to take her to her room!" They waved good bye and A girls whispered to Bora " Bora! I think your plan had fail" Bora glared at her and said " You @$##$@! I won't give L.joe to you! Never..." She smile evily and walked away.

*L.joe POV*

 

I carried to her room oh great i can't find her key so i took her to my room. I put her on my bed and suddenly she said " Korean Sasuke! I hate you! Why u kissed me? But i like it!" She was so drunk i ignore her and i wet a towel and put it up her forehand. As was i was sitting on a chair next to her. Suddenly she........