Jealousy?

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*The first Minzy POV*

 

I can’t sleep at all. i been having a crush on CAP for 2 years now. I’m finally did it. Poor ~~~~ why don’t you say yes? I know you love him so.....Well it’s 5am i took a short shower and i better iron my uniforms and one for ~~~~. I was ironing suddenly i heard my alarm rang.~~~~ opened her and eyes and look at the clock. “ It’s 5 and a half already! Why did you wake me up? I need to go now!” She yelled I pushed her to sit on the bed“Relax! You can wear my uniform! And don’t worry my skirt is not short!” i said“Okay!~” she said with a smile. She stood up and walked to the bathroom. When she came out we both change into our uniform and went to the food cafeteria. When we was eating Bora and her friesnds stared at ~~~~ and I then smirked. “ Don’t care about them Min, their not good enough for us to think about” she said while eating a spoon fill of rice and i nodded. Then we went to school.

 

*Your POV*

 

I said good bye to Minzy and went to my class. Good no one notice me! I walked to my seat. What’s wrong with my angels last night? They didn’t say anything to me just a sad looks in their eyes. I felt so sleepy so i took a tiny nap on my desk.

 

*My POV*

 

While you were napping, a girl who known as one of Bora’s friends came and put a chewing gum on your hair and walk back to her seat. L.joe and Chunji just came in and L.joe saw the chewing gum on your hair, he laughed and woke you up. “Hey Wake up! There something on your hair.” You looked at him and started touching your hair making the gum stuck even worst than before. “Who did this?” You shouted. No one answer so you sat back while hitting yourself with a book.

 

-Lunch time-

 

You were eating your lunch with Taemin(still have the gum on your hair). Suddenly Minzy and CAP were holding hands and sat with you. You were all chatting suddenly you spot Jay was looking for a place to sit so you called out to him to sit with you making L.joe glared at Jay to death. You were enjoying your lunch then L.joe grabbed your hand and started pulling you out side.

 

-Out side-

 

“You don’t invite me to your table but you invite a boy who you just met yesterday to sit next to you!” He yelled at you while you were giggling and said “Are you jealous?” He pushed you and you hit the wall “Do you think i'm jealous? It's just unfair!” he said while blushing a little making you laughed harder than before that make L.joe pulled in to a deep kiss on the lip“ Yes i’m jealous” he smiled and walked back to his friends and leave you alone blushing....

 

Pls!!!!!! Comment! You know how i felt when i see only 1 comment? Well..... It's ok  i got over it.