The unknown

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

 

*Your POV*

 Who is this unknown guy? What if he wanted to hurt me or something? Well I make sure Minzy come with me. I brush my teeth and went to bed.

-Next morning-

I heard someone knocking on my door while i was fixing my hair in to a ponytail. I opened it and i didn't see anyone except a letter and box. I open it and it's says 

Dear~~~~,

Good morning! I can't wait to see ya!!!! I know you're not eat anything yet so i give you this. I make it myself. Hope you like it. I know you're going to be so beautiful today. 

PS: I'm a boy! And i'm not gonna posion you so enjoy your breakfast.

From

The unknown

Again? I open the box and it's my favorite! Sushi!~!!!!! I ate it and went to school. Who are you unknown dude? When i got to my desk and L.joe was late again. I see something on my table and it's a letter from that Unknown person again.

Dear~~~~,

How does it taste? I bet you like it. Now i knew you are gonna be beautiful and i'm right. Are you angle? I'm serious about i said earlier! See ya! <3

PS: Come and meet me alone! And don't worry i'm not gonna hurt ya!

From 

The unknown

I'm going crazy now! I have a stalker! That Idiot L.joe just came in and hugged me! You made me a have stalker! I hate you! I went to the food center and i saw Taemin and others sitting so i join them. " Minzy do you have extra piper spray with you?" she shook her " I do!" Niel answer. He handed it to me and i ate my launch.

-After school-

I went to the food center and i saw.......