Too much craziness!

Emo boy + Hyper girl = Love?

"Who are you?" I asked. She started walking around me and smirk " I guess you don't remember me? I'm the girl you talk to on the costumes party!" 

*Flash back*

 When i got there i saw all the girls dress up like a princesses. Why? I asked a girl was standing next to me “ Hey why are there so many girls dress up like princesses?” She looked at me and said “Uh.... It’s because L.joe is dress up like a prince this year!” I look around and i don’t see him. She said “He’s not arriving yet and why we know that well...... You should know why?” I just nodded and walked back to Minzy. Oh that girl was one of L.joe’s stalkers. 

*End of the flash back*

"Oh...You're that girl! So?" She grabbed both of my shoulders " Look me @#$!$! I told  you to stay away fro m him and you didn't listen and now i have to..." She pick up a knife " Oh Didn't oppa tell you about me before?" I shook my head " Well i'm the girl you had been exspell from this school and i gave one of my unifrom to him?"

*Flash back*

He looked at me and said “We’ll going to be lately for school! So put this on!” He throw a girl uniform at me and i said “Why do you have a girl uniform in your closet?” he told me that there a girl been stalking him, she went over board and come in to his room, put all her stuff in his closet, when he knew, he told the school about it the school expelled her and she leave her uniform here and said to his to remember her by that. Stupid obsess girl. And come on why her skirt has to be so short.

*End of the flash back*

" I have to do plastic surgery and change my name to come back!" I cried" You're that GIRL!!!! HELP! ANY ONE HELP ME!" She laugh " No one would hear you!" " Why are you doing this! You should know even if you kill me L.joe would never love you!" She look at me like a crazy person and said " If i don't have him others can not! Now die!!!!" I scream and suddenly the door open and it's...........