Babies Name

One Snowy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, after rethinking my decision about ending this fanfic abruptly, i decide to at least finish this fanfic.

thank you to few of you that giving me a new perspective and clearing thing in my mind about whether me posting winrina fanfic is disrepectful for Karina or not.

i decided to change my mind after that.

please forgive me for acting recklessly. its a bit selfish of me for ending it like that.

Just know that me continue this doesnt mean i didnt accept the reality. i genuinely support her and will always wish for her happiness.

.....

sorry if there a mistake in my writing

enjoy

 

 

Jimin's private room was filled with chatter from adults as they exchanged stories about how exciting it was to see the twin.

Minjeong family members all take turns holding the twin, but the youngest of the twins is not in the mood at all when she makes eye contact with a total stranger.

A voice of a stranger she hasn’t heard before, she breaks into a loud cry and only settles down when she is in Minjeong's arms.

'God, she is so you!’ Jiyoung sister, ‘gave nanny a hard time in the past.’ He burst out laughing after exposing Minjeong like that.

One after another keep suggesting the name for the twins; maybe give them a name that rhymes like Dahye and Jihye.

Minjeong loves the name, but no, she wants to name her twins with a deep meaning behind it.

Jimin learns that her girlfriend is very picky when it comes to names. She thought Minjeong would settle for Kim Dream and Kim Love (pronounced in Korean, not English).

But Minjeong said no, while Jimin wanted each to have their initials. The oldest can start with J and the youngest with M. Minjeong does find the idea interesting, but she doesn’t react much.

They still haven’t decided anything yet. The babies were just born a few hours ago.

 

A day like this, where family gathers together, is always a dream come true for Jimin. The warmth of this situation reminds her of her lost family; she has the impression that her mother, father, and brother are cheerily observing them from above.

‘The unnie is so calm’ Minjeong’s mother commented while holding the oldest twin in her arm. Slowly, she walks towards Jimin.

Handing the little one to Jimin, ‘This one takes after you, hmm?’

When Minjeong’s mother caress Jimin's head, she says, ‘Thank you for blessing me with two granddaughters.’

Jimin felt her eyes heating up, tears that she had been trying to hold back threatening to fall now.

Jimin realised that she had always craved the touch of her mother when Minjeong's mother gave her a gentle pat on the head.

‘It’s amazing, isn’t it? how the eldest has behaved admirably since birth’ Mrs. Kim, dabbing lightly at the corner of Jimin's eyes when the tears fall.

The rest decide not to say anything, giving two mothers to have a talk and act clueless by circling Minjeong since she is holding the youngers.

In the midst of a memorable day for the Kim and Yoo families, Minjeong got called outside by her father.

Minjeong knows that she will be scolded about marriage registration. Jimin's eyes met her briefly before she walked out.

Her girlfriend comforts her silently through that gaze, and Minjeong doesn’t mind receiving an earful of scolding now.

 

 

‘Do you have a plan to take her in –

‘Dad I will register our marriage –

‘When??’ Mr. Kim hissed; he ain’t got patient anymore.

He gave Minjeong more than enough time, he even tried to understand her daughter's reason for not registering the marriage, but he didn’t expect her to drag it out until today.

‘Minjeong your act right now isn’t a Kim at all –

‘Dad –

‘Don’t dad me! You’re a parent yourself now and what's your daughter gonna call you? Their girlfriend mom??’

Okay, Minjeong realised her father has a very valid point there, but it is not like she is going to drag it out that long.

She already has the ring!

‘Minjeong do you even know what generation of Kim you are? Are you going to abandon our Kim clan honour?’

Minjeong gulped, her brain tried to open multiple folders at one time because honestly, she forgot her rank in the Kim clan.

‘Give Jimin the honour that she deserves; take her into a family through marriage. Though I'm sure she's fine, she's still a lady. You ought to be aware that she desired validation.’

Crossing his arm over his chest, Mr. Kim's eyes narrowed as he asked, 'Now tell me your rank’

Minjeong thought the nagging stopped there, but it continued for ten more minutes because she forgot her rank in the Kim clan.

She will remember this to her death: she is the 38th generation of the Ansan Kim clan.

 

….

 

Jimin woke up to the sound of Minjeong baby talking with the oldest twin.

The sight of her loving girlfriend having a full conversation by herself since the little one was just cooing and squealing eagerly to her mommy nonstop talking.

its soul stirring, Jimin's heart melts a million times.

A pair of big, dark eyes that were beaming with enthusiasm released a squeal of delight as the little one excitedly kicked her feet because Minjeong had freed her from the swaddle blanket.

‘Aigoo’ Minjeong coos the oldest of the twins, is now fully awake and excited for the world. ‘Excited, aren’t you?’

The baby coos and Minjeong cheekbones rise up, smiling nonstop. The oldest seem to be talkative; little one responds to Minjeong nonstop.

‘Mama is asleep’ Minjeong whispered cutely, ‘Let’s behave ourselves, hmm angel?’ hand rhythmically patting the baby, Minjeong has been trying to put her to sleep after changing diapers.

In the life of a parent, Minjeong isn’t sure if it's okay for her to use that term. The babies were only born nine hours ago, so it hasn't even been a day for them.

However, during those nine hours, Minjeong hasn’t gotten to close her eye for even five seconds.

The twins cried and wanted to be fed every two to three hours. If Jimin is awake, her girlfriend will feed one of the twins, and Minjeong will use a bottle that Jimin has already started pumping for the other twin.

And within those nine hours too, Minjeong had already changed the diaper about four times for each twin!

The youngest poops as soon as Minjeong changes her diaper, which causes laughter to Jimin, who witnesses Minjeong's dumbfound reaction.

‘Mommy need to wrap you up now, angel’

The little one who doesn’t understand things is kicking her feet and cooing at her mommy.

Minjeong chuckles. ‘You make mommy feel bad now’ Minjeong began the wrap from right to left, little one right arm is securely in place.

‘no no,’ Minjeong coos since the little one starts to protest and throws her a super duper cute look.

‘Don’t use that on mommy now,’ Minjeong is now contemplating whether to put her baby to sleep or let the little one play a little bit.

But Minjeong knew soon after this little one would throw a cry of protest because she wanted to sleep.

Okay, being a parent is hard, and it's been nine hours only for her!

The baby is now supposed to sleep, but she is all excited with those coos and vowel gibberish.

‘When did you learn that angel?’

The little one is all bundled up like a cute burrito now. Still coos to her mommy; her eyes are all active like a spotlight.

Minjeong knows she will have huge trouble fighting against those shining eyes for the rest of her life now.

‘Did mama teach you while you were in her belly?’ Minjeong said, fully unaware that Jimin was awake and hearing everything now.

Leaning down, she whispers a top secret to little one ‘mama use that on mommy all the time’

Jimin bit her lower lips, holding back her laugh. It seems like Minjeong is the kind of mother who can entertain her newborns by herself.

Minjeong continues to talk, and the baby coos… She has long forgotten about putting the newborn to sleep.

It appears like Minjeong has allowed those angel eyes to trick her into staying up and playing with her mommy.

Jimin is silently recording all the moments between Minjeong and their newborn.

She is a bit upset that Minjeong didn’t check on her, but it’s understandable; the shorter one's intention is to let her get all the rest she needs.

‘Your little sister still sleeping, I think you need to watch over her in future’

The thought of future gives Minjeong a mixed feeling; part of her wish is for the twins to stay as her babies forever.

‘Both of you need to look out for one another, hum?’

As if the little one understood what her mommy was saying, she let out a very calm and stable coos. Not a playful and excited one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter