Dream

One Snowy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, here the new chapter

sorry if there a mistake

enjoy!!

 

 

The constant trip Jimin makes to the toilet today makes her wish they hadn’t moved back into this big house since she needs to take more than ten steps to the toilet now.

Jimin is in her seventh week of pregnancy now, hand rubbing her belly as she sat down on the couch. Files and some papers scatter on the coffee table. She has been working on reviewing some places to open her flower shop.

Minjeong, being a little bit selfish, asks her to open near the Yoo entertainment building. It does sound convincing to Jimin since she's also wanted to be close to her lover, but thinking about her flower business, maybe it is a big no. She wants some peace and quiet away from those crazy idol fans that always camp in front of Yoo Entertainment's main entrance.

Her shop might be filled with fans buying flowers for their favourite, which is good for business, but no, Jimin shakes her head at the thought of that.

It's going to be hell once those fans find out she is married to the CEO of their favourite artist label. If unfortunate things happen to their favourite things, it might be dangerous since most of the time fans lash their anger towards the company, the CEO of the company, and the person she is married to, no not yet. Jimin grumbled, that word slipped for the second time. She is just a divorcee and now a girlfriend to the CEO.

That sounds so weird.

Jimin huffed, feeling a little disappointed with Minjeong taking too long to decide on that matter. She understands her girlfriend wants to take things slow, such as going out on a date, surprise proposal, engagement, and the wedding but –

But she is already pregnant, so what was the point???

Jimin looked down at her still flat stomach. ‘Your mommy is so slow’ she muttered to her belly. ‘I know you already have her taste buds, but please don’t take after her in all aspects, okay dream?’ Jimin is rubbing her belly affectionately.

Dream, she and Minjeong haven’t come up with any specific nickname to call their baby yet. But Jimin's ear pick up Minjeong has already called it a dream a few times.

Minjeong is incredibly intelligent in practically everything related to business but a bit dense to matter like this, though she occasionally says unexpectedly meaningful but strange things that make sense sometimes.

Perhaps things won't be too horrible if dream fully follow Minjeong.

Just the thought of mini Minjeong makes Jimin's heart feel giddy. and those sharp black eyes. Jimin noticed Minjeong’s brother also had those features, so maybe the Kim gene is so powerful, just like how the clan is in South Korea.

‘Dream, are you gonna be like your mommy?’ Jimin smiles as she continues to talk while rubbing her belly.

This week, she and Minjeong have been talking to their unborn child a lot because the lips, eyes, nose, and ears of the baby begin to take shape in the seventh week of pregnancy.

 

 

 

Minjeong is welcomed by the sight of her girlfriend curled up like a foetus itself, sleeping soundly on the couch. Her eyes softened when she saw Jimin hugging her hoodie tightly. It seemed like Jimin fell asleep while waiting for her.

Minjeong is aware that she promised she would never stay in the office past her working hours, but she has no choice but to take care of this essential matter by today since they need to release the statement to the public first thing tomorrow morning or today.

Minjeong glanced at her watch to check the time, yes, it was past midnight already.

Minjeong cleared up the coffee table mess before sitting down and giving her girlfriend a tender look. Knowing that Jimin is getting such good sleep these days, the sights calm her down.

She was aware that her girlfriend had been experiencing discomfort, morning sickness and frequent trips to the bathroom.

Minjeong feels bad for coming home this late today.

‘Baby...’ Minjeong caress Jimin's cheek softly, she doesn’t want to disturb the sleeping beauty, but it's better for Jimin to sleep in bed.

A cute protest whine from Jimin as she expresses her annoyance at Minjeong interfering with her slumber.

‘Baby, let's sleep in bed.’

This time, Jimin yawns like a baby while whimpering in her sleep and massaging her tired eyes. Minjeong thinks Jimin is so adorable that she might consider having three children with her, like Jimin wishes.

‘jagiya’ Jimin whined, ‘You’re late’ she sobbed. Jimin didn’t want herself to cry but it just upset her to think about how late Minjeong came home today because she had been waiting for Minjeong to come home for hours.

‘I know,’ she said, sitting at the edge of the couch and leaning forward to kiss Jimin. ‘And I'm sorry’ she says, giving Jimin her best apologetic smile.

‘Nooo’ Jimin shoved Minjeong aside. The younger one giggles at her girlfriend's cuteness as Jimin turns her head sideways to evade Minjeong's kiss.

‘Baby, have you eaten?’ placing her hand on the duvet where Jimin's stomach is, 'Dream, are you behaving today?’ Minjeong talks in a baby voice, but she makes it sound stern that she has finally gained attention from her girlfriend.

Yoo Jimin's laughter echoed in the living room. ‘Don’t scold dream like that’ she softly slaps Minjeong's arm, then extends her hand to cup the CEO's face.

Now Jimin feels bad for pushing her girlfriend away as she finally takes a close look at Minjeong's face. How those Sharp eyes are struggling to stay awake.

‘You didn’t even take off your tie?’ Jimin loosens up the tie, then takes it off and pops open two buttons on the Minjeong shirt so the CEO can breathe and relax her muscles.

Their eyes stare lovingly into one another while Jimin massages Minjeong's biceps.

‘You work hard today jagiya’ Pushing herself up, Jimin felt Minjeong's arms support her to stay seated right away.

Minjeong’s hoodie, which she had been clutching as if her life depended on it while she slept, has now been abandoned because there is no need for her to grasp it anymore because the owner of the hoodie is already in front of her.

Jimin runs her fingers through Minjeong's hair as she combs it to the back. ‘You must be tired…’ Jimin returned Minjeong kiss that she avoided a moment ago.

As soon as their lips met, warmth shot through her whole body in an instant. Jimin adores it when they share a kiss because it makes her feel so loved. being aware that Minjeong kissed her back not solely because of lust.

Every time she met eyes with the younger one, she could see that Minjeong was falling more and more in love with her, treating her as though she were the only person in the world who mattered.

When Minjeong kissed her because she actually meant the world to her girlfriend, not because of something else. She can feel it, how sincere Minjeong's heart is.

‘Have you eaten?' Minjeong repeated her question, which Jimin answered by nodding her head.

Fixing Minjeong collar, ‘what about you, hmm CEO?’ Jimin asked as she subtlety teased the CEO, ‘You are the one who always skipped a meal.’ Jimin poked Minjeong's nose in an attempt to make the CEO laugh at her ridiculous behaviour.

Though all Minjeong did was catch her wrist and force out her laugh. Jimin noted that Minjeong needs sleep the most right now.

‘Let’s go to bed.’

Minjeong hummed, she didn’t get up right away instead, she nuzzled into Jimin's neck as she breathed in Jimin's scent.

Jimin's heart melted at Minjeong being clingy, her heart still hasn’t gotten used to this side of Minjeong, no matter how often the younger one clings to her. ‘Well done for today’ she massaged at the back of Minjeong's head, hugging the younger one while doing it. ‘I'm proud of you, jagiya,’ Jimin pampered Minjeong with a compliment when Minjeong let out a heavy sighed against her neck.

She knew Minjeong rarely got praised by her family. Jimin hoped that by doing it, Minjeong's childhood wound would heal and leave no scar on the younger one's heart.

Jimin is aware of Minjeong's weak heart; although Minjeong may appear stronger on the outside, she is still struggling with herself on the inside.

‘ackk jagi!’ Jimin continuously taps Minjeong's shoulder because the younger one lifts her up, ‘put me down! You're all worn out already.’

She laughed at her girlfriend's description of her looking tired as worn out. ‘I'm fine’ Minjeong defended herself and proceeded to walk up the stairs and head to their bedroom, with Jimin clinging to her like a koala.

 

‘Sleep first’ Minjeong gently placed Jimin on the bed. ‘I’ll take a quick shower’

Jimin clutches Minjeong's shirt ‘Can I have your shirt?’ her fingers already on cue to the shirt as she waits for Minjeong's approval. ‘Just until you're done with the shower, please…’ Jimin pleaded since she knew Minjeong was going to argue about hygiene.

‘Okay,’ Minjeong gave in and chuckled at Jimin's enthusiasm as her girlfriend ed her shirt. Taking off her shirt with the help of her girlfriend, she handed it over to Jimin, and her girlfriend proceeded to inhale the fabric, probably her scent soothed the pregnant lady.

Minjeong's torso is bare now and she only has her sport bra on as she drags her feet towards the bathroom.

Jimin's heart felt a little sombre as she saw Minjeong's back sight; it was uhmm... a gorgeous , she would not argue that, but putting her raging hormones aside, Minjeong seemed to be carrying a heavy load on her back.

Letting go of the younger one's shirt, Jimin followed the trace of Minjeong's step as she surprised the younger one with a back hug, making Minjeong halt her step and turn her head sideways to have a proper look at Jimin.

Slipping her hands between Minjeong's waist and arm, Jimin interlaces her fingers on Minjeong's abs.

‘Let’s shower together’

That phrase sends Minjeong into a panic state a little, so Jimin clarifies her statement, ‘Just shower Minjeong, my appointment is next week.’ She gave Minjeong a meaningful look, kissing softly on Minjeong's shoulder while guiding the younger one to the bathroom.

 

 

‘Aigoo’ Jimin sighed at the sight of Minjeong falling asleep while she drying Minjeong hair. With one hand supporting Minjeong's head from falling to the left side, Jimin used her other hand to hold the hairdryer.

The sight hurts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter