We Will Divorce

One Snowy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, here the update.

sorry if there a mistake in my writing.

enjoy

 

 

Minjeong who goes upstairs with zero intention of talking or run into Jimin, now she rooted on her place witnessing the whole scene where Yoo Jimin crying in silence. How her wife cover to muffle the crying sound.

It did something to Minjeong heart but she is too occupied with being faithful to Minju to notice it.

Minjeong went upstairs because she wanted to take a picture so she can send it to Minju. Before her clouded mind take over her heart, Minjeong dash downstairs and shut her bedroom door tight.

Minjeong couldn’t sleep that night nor call Minju. She locked herself in her room with heart filled with Minju and mind clouded with Jimin crying alone.

Minjeong wonder what is there to cry about. Honestly it is not hard for her to guess but shouldn’t the spoil brat expect this kind of life when it comes to arrange marriage. Minjeong cannot drop everything behind and treat the spoil brat like her parents treated her. She has her own life before Jimin.

Minjeong already done more than enough when she is minding her own business here. She doesn’t demand anything from Jimin. So, shouldn’t the spoil brat be grateful about that.

When there is a fight between heart and mind, heart always make it to her last one. Only certain people put their mind first. Only the stronger one able to let their mind win.

But for Minjeong logic came second after feeling. Feeling is hard to resist. One of the reasons why people with the weak mind lost the game of mind.

Because once feeling got involve, a human cannot think straight anymore.

 

 

Minjeong barely get any sleep that night. A bunch of question running inside her head.

Wondering if she should check on the spoil brat or not.

Massaging her head, Minjeong let out a heavy sigh… too bad the heavy load on her heart still there. The reason … its not hard to guess but Minjeong here afraid of knowing it. She afraid that she will turn into this vulnerable person just because she pities Jimin. She doesn’t want to admit anything when it comes to Jimin.

Minjeong won’t allow her heart to do that. Not when she already planning a divorce the second after they exchanged their wedding vows.

Toughen her heart even more. Minjeong throw away last night scene out from her head an decide to follow her plan which is to ignore Jimin. This marriage is strictly business to her.

About to catch her sleep that she missed. Minjeong lay down and close her heavy eyes but it doesn’t take a second for Minjeong to open her eyes back because her phone is ringing.

‘Jiyoung?’ Minjeong wonders why her brother call. And she call him again when the is no voice coming from the other side. ‘Jiyoung??’

‘Minjeong, is Jimin with you right now?’

Minjeong brows knitted, why her brother is curious about Jimin and why her brother voice sound so unstable.

‘If she is there with you, I need you to act natural and go somewhere else.’

‘Is everything okay there?’ Minjeong asked, she running out of patience. She is sleepy and tired.

‘Just go somewhere far from Jimin first!’ Jiyoung commanded.

‘She is not here’ Minjeong rolled her eyes, her brother sound so dramatic right now. ‘Just tell me what is going on?’ she spat, ‘Is her family got caught with drug or so –

‘Jimin mother passed away.’ Jiyoung cut Minjeong nonsense and send Minjeong into a dead silence.

‘Minjeong?’

No answer from Minjeong, her entire body systems is in shock. It doesn’t sink into her yet but that sentence …. That phrase which is Jimin mother passed away struck straight into her heart.

‘Minjeong, I need you to stay on your sense now! Pull your ing self together!!’

A harsh yell from her brother does bring Minjeong back but Minjeong still begging what she just heard is a lie.

It is not a lie…

‘I need you to act calm and bring Jimin back.’ Her brother pause for a second, collecting his words. ‘Don’t tell Jimin until you are back in Seoul.’

Minjeong is at loss, she doesn’t know how to tell Jimin once they back at Seoul. This news will shattered Jimin world into pieces.  

She wonder do Jimin know something about it because she cried last night.

!

Minjeong run her fingers against her hair. What if Jimin needed to return to Seoul a day before but she cannot tell h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter