Jimin's Scar, figuratively & physically

One Snowy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, here the new update

sorry if there a mistake in my writing

enjoy

 

 

Jimin didn’t flinch at all, instead she formed a thin smile and inched forward, reaching out to hold Minjeong's left hand.

‘Minjeong ah…’ she whispered. 'It's okay,' was all she could manage to say, knowing that there was nothing she could do to provide the consolation Minjeong needed at the time. They stare into each other's eyes for a moment before Jimin lowers her head and rests it on Minjeong's shoulder.

standing in the middle of the apartment. This time, they didn't cry, and they stopped screaming in each other's faces.

Simply standing there, they held hands.

Minjeong was left speechless, she thought Jimin was going to leave her immediately. She was a damaged soul. Why would Jimin desire to be with her? She hurt Jimin in the past.

She was a sinner here, she doesn’t deserve to be comforted by Jimin at all. Her whole body tensed because Jimin was snuggling into her neck.

‘I’m tired.’ Jimin admitted it. They have endured suffering that is incomprehensible to others. Jimin wants to take some time off since she is exhausted. She no longer desires to engage in futile arguments with Minjeong.

Jimin hopes they can put the past behind them and go ahead together. Jimin is confident that if they move slowly and one step at a time, they will eventually arrive to an extent where neither of them will experience the sorrow they have been harbouring inside of them.

 

….

 

Minjeong stared at her reflection in the mirror, her eyes darted to Jimin, who was standing behind her. Drying her hair. Jimin, just give her a haircut. Thinking it will help Minjeong with starting over with a new image.

She didn’t go to work today, Jimin cleared all of her schedule for two weeks. She wants to protest her ex-wife, but Minjeong starts to understand that Jimin didn’t try to control her life like her father did.

Jimin explained it to her last night before they went to bed.

‘Done!’ Jimin brushes Minjeong's hair while gazing intently in the mirror. She was really proud of what she did and thought it was wise to give Minjeong a bob haircut.

The woman appears to have much more charm now.

Minjeong blinks twice, and a wave of emotion appears in her new image. It boosted her sense of confidence a little bit.

She didn’t expect the outcome to be this good, she thought Jimin was bluffing when her ex-wife said she knew how to do this.

'It's good, right?’ Jimin asked, feeling proud.

Minjeong gave a quick head nod while grinning. Minjeong hasn't been able to smile freely like this in a long time; she feels like it's been a decade.

She let Jimin play with her hair, she liked this feeling where there was no heaviness in it. Maybe they should stay just like this, where there is no commitment between them.

 

She pushed the trolley with her left hand, Minjeong trailing behind Jimin, who was picking up the ingredients. They went grocery shopping for an impromptu trip to her cabin.

She hasn’t visited her cabin since Jimin and she divorced. It made her feel nervous and excited at the same time.

 

‘Are you sure you can drive?’ Jimin asked, feeling concerned about Minjeong driving in that condition.

Minjeong nodded. ‘Don’t worry about it.’ She reassured her ex-wife since Jimin was clutching tightly to seatbelts. She found it cute.

It’s been five days since Jimin returned. They haven’t talked much, it seems like Jimin was giving Minjeong time to come around.

Jimin won’t deny it, she is curious to know, but it was still too early to ask. She saw that Minjeong continued to rely on sleeping pills. Every time Jimin does anything unexpectedly, Minjeong continues to tremble.

They still have a long way to go. Jimin isn’t sure if Minjeong wants to make it work or not, but a part of her is hoping for a second chance.

Please give them both another chance at life. Jimin would like to begin their relationship over somewhere new with Minjeong. She hasn't told Minjeong about her plan yet, but she wants to hear Minjeong's thoughts on it. an idea that Minjeong quit her position as CEO and moved in with her in France.

Jimin wonders, Will Minjeong want that …

 

After two hours, Jimin finally caught a glimpse of a familiar route. Is the universe trying to tell her something, they returned to this location in the winter when it was completely covered in snow…

The memories of her first visit are still vivid in her mind. Everything happened as if it were yesterday.

 

Minjeong lights up the fireplace as soon as they walk into the cabin.

‘I’ll bring this upstairs’

Minjeong just responded with a hum while poking into the firewood, trying to keep it under control –

Wait! Upstair??

Minjeong dashed upstairs, hoping she was in time to stop Jimin from going into the bedroom, but she was all too late.

Standing there, Jimin looked at the picture, her own picture. Jimin recognised it, the picture of her around the lake. It was a day when she fell into the lake, and Minjeong came to rescue her.

She doesn’t know Minjeong printed out all of this.

‘I – I'm sorry I forgot to take it off.’ Minjeong reached out to take it off the wall, but Jimin caught her hand in the air.

‘when?’ She asked. Eyes on the pictures, there are like almost 100 of them on the wall.

‘It was a long time ago,’ she ended up telling Jimin everything. She plans to bring Jimin here after the taller one is discharged from the hospital, thinking this place is good for Jimin's health. Surrounded by nature.

Jimin wants to bring up the heavy topic, and she wants to ask Minjeong about starting over. Together, with the same goals this time, but Minjeong body language makes Jimin hesitate.

Minjeong didn’t exactly push her away, Minjeong was simply standing in the middle.

It makes Jimin feel a little lost. She k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter