Them

One Snowy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, here the new update

sorry if there a mistake in my writing

enjoy!!

 

 

Jimin leaned to gently blow air on Minjeong's freshly cut knuckle, dabbing the cotton pad in the hopes that the pain would subside.

Jimin finds it absurd that Minjeong appears to be smiling at the moment because a moment before, the younger one broke down hysterically.

‘You enjoying this’ She gave Minjeong a side eye.

Minjeong presses her lips, trying to stifle her laugh. ‘I don’t have anyone treating my wound before.’

‘Really?’ Jimin eyebrow rose up, ‘but Minju is a doctor?’ The question slipped out of her lips before she could stop it. She was about to fix her slipping words, but Minjeong answered faster than her.

‘I didn’t run to her if I got into something like this,’ Minjeong answered casually, which surprised Jimin. It seems like Minju name doesn’t bother the younger one at all. Minjeong's ex-girlfriend's name is passing through like a wind now.

Jimin's heart flipped at that, it was proof Minjeong had completely moved on from her past.

Seeing Minjeong's indifferent reaction at the mention of Minju's name makes Jimin feel brave and at ease enough to ask more. ‘Why you didn’t go to her?’

‘I don’t feel comfortable sharing this with her,’ Minjeong paused, ‘not just her but everyone. About who am I, Kim heirs. having these issues.’ Minjeong puffed her cheeks, exhaling as she let go of the weight she had carried this whole time.

It was sad, a thought that Minjeong really didn’t have anyone before this, but Jimin is happy and proud of her now girlfriend for opening up to her.

Wrapping up Minjeong's left hand with a bandage, Jimin smiles at Minjeong as she asks, ‘you okay sharing all of this with me?’

This time Minjeong didn’t answer right away, she took her sweet time by tucking Jimin's stranded hair behind her ears. ‘You look great with a bang.’ She then rested her palm against Jimin's left side of the head.

Jimin feels a warmth spread throughout her entire body because of Minjeong's comment and movement.

‘I don’t want to hide anything from you anymore.’ Finally, Minjeong answered Jimin's question, ‘I want to be transparent with you.’

Jimin tried her best to hide her smile, but the corner of her lips ended up curling upward a little, making it look like she was giving a fake smile, but the colour of her cheeks betrayed her, it flushed.

Knowing Jimin is shy, Minjeong simply leans against the couch as she changes the topic to ‘How’s Hyein? I need to apologise to her for stealing you.’

‘No need for that.’ Jimin's face grimaced. ‘She is okay and probably seeing her high school friend now.’

‘Let’s have dinner altogether tomorrow?’ Minjeong suggested, a little bit eager with her tone as she spoke since it’s been awhile for all of them to sit at one table and converse. The last time they did that was when Hyein had a fractured arm. It was a very long time ago.

Maybe they can be a family again, a whole family.

Jimin nodded. ‘I let her know later, and speaking about her,’ Minjeong witnessed how Jimin's eyebrows were knitted and that long arm swung towards her.

‘Ouch! Jimin!’ rubbing her upper arm, hoping it will make the pain go away. Her face was all confused, and her brain started to track anything related to Hyein, did she do something wrong or whatever it was when it came to her sister in la – no, Hyein is no longer her sister-in-law. Still, she cannot figure it out! What did she do to deserve a hard slap on her -

‘Why are you still giving allowance to her?!’

Oh, Minjeong lowers her gaze immediately and turns her face away from Jimin. Scratching her non-itchy neck, ‘I – I just – she still a student so –

‘She already makes her own money, Minjeong,’ Jimin argued. ‘I don’t want her to be dependant, I want her to carry her own life.’

There is sadness lying behind Jimin's eyes as she said that. She knows Minjeong means good now and things won't repeat, but she just wants to be careful, she doesn’t want Hyein to be like her, who doesn’t know how to survive in this world alone.

Minjeong is trying to help, but maybe she can let Hyein figure it out alone and just help when it is necessary.

Jimin remembers how scared she was when she moved to France alone, she doesn’t want Hyein to be like that. She took care of her visa alone. She doesn’t even know what to do or where to start at that time. Luckily, a South Korean who travelled to France helped her.

Mr. Lee is a man who has tried to approach her at the event before. The man means no harm to her time, so she just lets him help her. 

Jimin can tell he genuinely wants to help her, he even sat down hours in front of Jimin, teaching her what to do and helping Jimin find a trustworthy real estate agent in France since there are a lot of scammers out there.

She definitely owed it to Mr. Lee.

The whole process of her moving to France, opening a flower shop, and buying a small property there. She always feels grateful for that man.

Jimin shifted her eyes to Minjeong, wondering how Minjeong was going to take the news about Mr. Lee helping her before.

Maybe she should just leave it there. It's not like she's still in contact with that man anymore.

‘I just cover Hyein rent, that’s all.’ Minjeong pouted, feeling slightly unfair that Jimin got upset at her for giving allowance to Hyein.

Jimin sighed, taking Minjeong's hand into hers and covering their joint hand with her other hand. ‘Promise me not more than that?’ In the hopes that Minjeong wouldn't try to argue back, she put on her most adorable expression. Large eyes fixed on those Minjeong pitch black eyes, accompanied by a slight pout that made Minjeong's cheeks flush.

Jimin definitely knows what Minjeong's weakness is right now. She has Minjeong wrapped up around her finger so fast this time.

Minjeong nodded her head, eyes fixed on Jimin's lips. Tapping her own lips with her forefinger, Minjeong closes their gap a little while whispering, ‘Kiss first.’ She pointed at her slightly puckering lips, completely ready to meet Jimin's lips.

Jimin rolled her eyes yet still complied with Minjeong.

Pressing her lips on the younger one for a few seconds, she was about to pull away when Minjeong started to nibble her lips. Slowly.

Soon, their heads are tilting for a better angle, and her hand finds its way towards Minjeong nape, lazily massaging the younger one nape while her other hand tightly clutches on Minjeong blazer.  

They kissed a lot before, this is not their first, so Jimin thought she was okay doing this with Minjeong, but now … those fluttering feelings inside her stomach start to make her feel more, make her feel suffocating, as if no action is taken further by Minjeong, she might lose her self-control. It was too much for her to handle this right now, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter