Yay!!

Hitch Catch

 

Hyosung was amaze in the room where she will stay. It has its own restroom and walk-in closet. But it doesn’t have t.v. They said that if she wants to watch, she can go at the T.V room.

 

 

She lay in her bed but she doesn’t know what to do so she went to the French door. She opened the door and she went to the balcony. The wind welcomed her. And then she sighed. She embraced herself and sighed sadly. She already misses their house, her room, and her parents.

 

 

She will really miss the times she go downstairs and eat cake—even though it is not allowed to her because she is a model—and drink cold juice. She will also miss the times when she sleeps late to watch romantic and comedy movies.

 

A moment ago, Hyosung and Joon talked. They don’t love each other but they will get married so that they will respect the decision of their parents.

 

 

Joon is a very kind. He made her laugh a couple of times. They both admitted that they don’t have feelings to each other. Yet they were ready to be friends. It was already 11 P.M when they finish talking.

 

Again, she sighed. She decided to go downstairs to find a cake so that she can feel that she is like in their house.

 

The kitchen was dark and maybe they were all asleep and even the maids. She secretly thanked. She even don’t switch on the lights because she don’t where it is.

 

She went to the refrigerator. She saw a box of cake.

 

A moment later, she was already sitting at the front of thee kitchen counter and eating a piece of chocolate cake. If she was in their house that would be the exact thing she would do.

 

She was shocked when the light turns on. The fork fall in her hands when she saw who enter at the kitchen.

 

 

It was Kikwang. He was topless. Suddenly, the scene on what they do in the hotel suddenly flash in her mind and the reason why she made goose bumps. What is he doing here? She thought that he already left.

 

 

He suddenly smiled at her. She wants to go away now.

 

 

“ Hi.” he whispered in her ears. “Can I have a slice of that yummy cake?” He was looking at her face but not in the cake.

“ W-wait I will get saucer and-- .” she said

He hold her arms to stop her.

“Don’t bother.” He said

He suddenly get her fork and get a piece of cake in her saucer.

“Delicious.” He said while looking at her lips.

She decided to stand up and go back at her room. “ Excuse me. I’ll go back to my room.” She said

“Not so fast” again he hold her arms to stop her.

“Let me go.” She hissed at him

“Do you really think it’s easy to let go of the fact that I was the on who claimed your body for the first time?” he asked huskily

“Shut up!” she hissed at him. “ M-maybe someone can hear you.”

“Then stay with me.” he said to her

Hyosung forced herself to sit again. She is mad. He like to play with her.

And she was scared because maybe Kikwang will going to blackmail her.

“Listen, we should forget what happened, okay? It was a mistake. I was drunk and depressed that night. What happened was wrong.” She said in a low voice.

“ Why the sudden change of heart, Hyosung? It is because Joon was not old balding fat ? And that in fact, he’s a great catch? Did you regret that you gave yourself to a stranger so that you can revenge to him?”

 

What does he wants to happen? Even though Joon is handsome I am regretting now? She still didn’t want to get married to any guy.

 

“You don’t know me, Kikwang. You don’t know me at all.” she said

“Yeah. I may not know you. But we had already shared very intimate moments together.” He said

And then she suddenlt felt her cheeks become red. “Y-you pig!” she said

 She can’t imagine that guy is a jerk. Now, she wants to regret. If she can turn back time she will do it.

“I saw you and my brother in the garden. It looks like you like him. Should I erase those nasty things you said about him? I remembered that you said you will going to make his life miserable. And you will spend all his money. It is included that you want to forget all those?” he said

She clenched her teeth. “Sure, forget about all those alcohol talkings. And yeas, you are correct. I like him. Soon, I will be your brother’s wife. So please give me some respect. Or if you can’t forgive me maybe for your brother.” She said

“So you’re really into marrying him now, huh? Are you sure you like him?” he asked

“It is not difficult to love him. Just not like the others.”

“Yeah, no doubt about that. But I wonder if he could satisfy your needs in bed because as far as I know, he has taken a vow of celibacy.” He moved his face closer to hers. “ but don’t worry, baby. I could provide your needs.”

“Bastard.” She said and then she slapped his face.

 

Credits to: Heart Yngrid