Is this true??

Hitch Catch

Hyosung woke up because of the chirping of the birds. When she stands up the blanket that covered in her fell. She pick it and put it around her again. Kikwang is nowhere to be found. Like last time.

Once gain, she slept with the devil-- the devil who just wanted her for a bedmate and yet whom she loved.  She loved him that it truly saddened her to think that she could not have him alone. She can be a mistress if Kikwang will not choose her just like Min..

She doesn't know if what is worse: when she gets married that she doesn't love or be one of the girls that Kikwang loves.

She glimpsed the rose at the tabele at the balcony. She picked and saw the tag the was hanging at the rose.

The tag has a letter M. She followed the petals that was scattered on the floor until at the french door. Until she reached the stairs and she picked another rose and there was tag in it and it indicated that it is letter A. Next rose is with letter R. The same letter followed. Her heart was beating so fast. She can foresee what is the next lette.She didin't became disappointed because her instincts is correct. The last rose has a tag with letter Y.

She went out at the balcony and she saw a breakfast table full with delicious korean foods.

 

She waited Kikwang to show up but he didn't. So she decided to go back inside because she was .She was completely . Only the blanket was covering her body.. So, she returned but she stopped whe she heard Kikwang from her back.

"Are you looking for ME??"

She gasped. She turned around. He looked y without a shirt on. Kikwang was holding two roses with letter M and E.

Her tears are starting to form in her eyes. She stared at him. She prayed that the letters that she found a while agoa was real. She prayed that Kikwang is not joking or prank her. She prayed that this is not a dream.

" Are you looking for me?" he pointed at himself. "or for ME?" Kikwang pointed the 2 roses.

She started to cry when the diamond ring that was hang in the rose blinked due to the sun. "For both of you." she answered.
Kikwang walked to hug her. " Marry me, Hyosung." Kikwang said.

Hyosung was shocked on what she heard. It was actually true.She is not dreaming.
 

"Are you sure of what are you doing?" asked by Hyosung.

"I've never been this sure in my life, Hyosung. I don't know what to do if you rejected me. Perhaps if you do, I probably would resort to blackmailing you to marry me. And thank God I didn't have to do that." he said and kissed her neck. "You're mine now."

When he pulled her. The blanket went down. He grinned naughtily as he looked down at her ness. " I think that suggests for a breakfast in bed instead."

They both glimpsed the food at the table. 

She smiled and carried her inside their room.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Annyeong, chingu~s~~~

How are you?? So, here it is my promise!!
I hope you like it! I don't know where to start but here comes the new chapter for this story. 
Sorry if it is boring. First of all, I don't know where to start again. Second, I don't know what will happen next.haha

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, guys!!! :)))

SARANGHAE <3